Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) 13:11 - Nov 23 with 2340 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 13:12 - Nov 23 with 2335 viewsbluewein

Charlton? Noel Hunt?

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 14:39 - Nov 23 with 2180 viewsRobTheMonk

Was it against Brentford where we were 2-0 down and then scored 5 in the second half with big Jason Scotland getting a few?
When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:17 - Nov 23 with 2127 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 14:39 - Nov 23 by RobTheMonk

Was it against Brentford where we were 2-0 down and then scored 5 in the second half with big Jason Scotland getting a few?

That was Barnsley

And the Charlton match (the post above) was a couple of years after that.
When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:20 - Nov 23 with 2118 viewsTractorCam

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 13:12 - Nov 23 by bluewein

Charlton? Noel Hunt?

It could be, I feel like there's been 1 after that but can't really think what.

EDIT: Charlton away the next November, 3-0 win. Think that's the last.

EDIT X2: MK Dons away 2 weeks later, 1-0 win. That is DEFINITELY the last. December 2015.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 15:25]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:29 - Nov 23 with 2081 viewsLeagueOne

Worse still, have we ever won a match after an international break? I don't recall it happening since they brought them in!!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:31 - Nov 23 with 2075 viewsITFC_Forever

Can't think of one since Noel Hunt at Charlton....

We used to be invincible on Sky a few years ago when we had a decent team.

It's almost like the Sky cameras make less of an impact than the ability of the team as to whether we win or not.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:38 - Nov 23 with 2046 viewsLeagueOne

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:31 - Nov 23 by ITFC_Forever

Can't think of one since Noel Hunt at Charlton....

We used to be invincible on Sky a few years ago when we had a decent team.

It's almost like the Sky cameras make less of an impact than the ability of the team as to whether we win or not.

When were we ever invincible on Sky? I don't recall a time since 2001 when I have thought us being on TV was a good thing!! We seem to always lose.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:46 - Nov 23 with 2025 viewsmarcus1642

Seem to spend my time "face palming" and sighing whilst watching Town on Sky.

Who can forget Lincoln in the FA cup on the BBC, that's the worst TV performance........ever.
Login to get fewer ads

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 16:03 - Nov 23 with 1989 viewsITFC_Forever

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:38 - Nov 23 by LeagueOne

When were we ever invincible on Sky? I don't recall a time since 2001 when I have thought us being on TV was a good thing!! We seem to always lose.

It probably is going back to the Burley years to be fair.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 16:51 - Nov 23 with 1919 viewsmanchego

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 15:46 - Nov 23 by marcus1642

Seem to spend my time "face palming" and sighing whilst watching Town on Sky.

Who can forget Lincoln in the FA cup on the BBC, that's the worst TV performance........ever.

That was the most embarrassed I have ever been as a Town fan. How MM survived that I'll never know.
When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 17:41 - Nov 23 with 1837 viewshoppy

I was going to wait to reply to this thread later with 'Just now'...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 19:08 - Nov 23 with 1735 viewspatrickswell

It should have been February this year.....
When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 19:09 - Nov 23 with 1731 viewsjpring89

MK Dons wasn’t it

Poll: What irritates you more ?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 19:29 - Nov 23 with 1694 viewsFelstow1978

Cat remover the game, but it was definitely on a lack and white telly

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

When did we last win a game on SKY? (n/t) on 19:38 - Nov 23 with 1676 viewsTendring_Blue

MK Dons 1-0 away. Bret Pitman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024