Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat 22:27 - Nov 23 with 1584 viewstextbackup

But Spence;

He’s not very good in the air,
struggles to pass to a team mate,
caught out of position,
Doesn’t offer anything attacking,
Defensively poor.

(Made one good tackle tonight, give him that)

But can anyone give me a positive so I can atleast try and like him as a player?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:28 - Nov 23 with 1567 viewsReuser_is_God

No.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:30 - Nov 23 with 1551 viewstextbackup

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:28 - Nov 23 by Reuser_is_God

No.

I did think this would be the case, just needed to check

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:41 - Nov 23 with 1520 viewsHerbivore

He was very poor tonight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:45 - Nov 23 with 1505 viewstextbackup

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:41 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

He was very poor tonight.

The only reason JK isn’t on par with him is because he doesn’t hide, but he was Also very poor tonight. What are those balls down the line. This is why I said about lacking footballing intelligence (him not you btw)

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:54 - Nov 23 with 1477 viewsdavblue

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:45 - Nov 23 by textbackup

The only reason JK isn’t on par with him is because he doesn’t hide, but he was Also very poor tonight. What are those balls down the line. This is why I said about lacking footballing intelligence (him not you btw)

They are just punts that he’s hoping someone can chase down rather than being a viable ball option.

He’s a no frills defender and pretty limited with the ball at his feet. Not quite sure how he’s an international player tbh.
Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:57 - Nov 23 with 1467 viewsHerbivore

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:45 - Nov 23 by textbackup

Totally disagree. Second half especially there was some very good link up play down our left. You and Reuser see what you want to see.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 23:10 - Nov 23 with 1433 viewstextbackup

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 22:57 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Totally disagree. Second half especially there was some very good link up play down our left. You and Reuser see what you want to see.

Very good link up play?! What the fck man...

JK passed to sears, Sears half controls it, passes it back JK goes inside to trev... is that your definition of very good?
Please continue to tell me what else was produced, what made it very good. Because it didn’t see it
[Post edited 23 Nov 2018 23:35]

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 23:16 - Nov 23 with 1409 viewsstantheman

SCAPEGOAT

Oops, you said don't use the word.
Login to get fewer ads

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 09:11 - Nov 24 with 1242 viewsWD19

I want to like him, but he is frustratingly inconsistent for a full back. First half yesterday was certainly one of his dopier ones.
on 09:12 - Nov 24 with 1235 views_

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 09:15 - Nov 24 with 1225 viewsbluewein

Covered well when he came across to block a certain goal when Rodriguez(?) got in behind Chambers.

That’s all I’ve got...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 09:16 - Nov 24 with 1213 viewsm14_blue

on 09:12 - Nov 24 by _

Agree with this, I thought he was solid when he first signed but hasn’t played well at all this season.

Certainly a weak link defensively at the moment, and not offering much going forward either.
Sensible question, please don’t use the word scapegoat on 09:31 - Nov 24 with 1190 viewsBackToRussia

Myles Kenlock or Josh Emmanuel could easily do better than him (and yes I know that'd be out of position for both of them).

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024