Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
23:30 - Nov 28 with 1829 views_

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:34 - Nov 28 with 1793 viewsGiveusaWave

Only player who seems to have turned a corner is Sears....seems to be playing for his future...

Don't want to be all doom and gloom....but this squad isn't capable of surviving in the championship. Without additions...we will find it tough in league 1....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:35 - Nov 28 with 1782 viewsbadadski

It's always been the case for the last few seasons. The excellence or golden season for a few individuals saving the blushes of an entire teams failings. Murphy, Lawrence, fraser, Bart even. Now we have stripped our assets and not replaced them with any meaningful experienced players then the end result was a formality.
on 23:42 - Nov 28 with 1760 views_

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:35 - Nov 28 by badadski

It's always been the case for the last few seasons. The excellence or golden season for a few individuals saving the blushes of an entire teams failings. Murphy, Lawrence, fraser, Bart even. Now we have stripped our assets and not replaced them with any meaningful experienced players then the end result was a formality.

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:47 - Nov 28 with 1749 views3_5_2

I know some posters think Spence is a scapegoat but he has been just awful and was at fault at Reading wba and was total crack from minute one.

I respect what Lambert has done with a basically crap squad but do feel his preference for Spence over Donacian a strange one

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:50 - Nov 28 with 1739 viewstextbackup

what we now have is a mid L1 team, end of.

previously we had an experienced championship 11, we've been so under funded for so long. and I hope evans is proud of his achievements

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:51 - Nov 28 with 1733 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:47 - Nov 28 by 3_5_2

I know some posters think Spence is a scapegoat but he has been just awful and was at fault at Reading wba and was total crack from minute one.

I respect what Lambert has done with a basically crap squad but do feel his preference for Spence over Donacian a strange one

Depends how donacien has been in training. He's been seen as a CB. So clearly not doing what ever it is Lambert wants from a fullback. Spence isn't great. In any form. But I'm still not sure myself if donacien is any. Better.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:52 - Nov 28 with 1715 viewsbadadski

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:50 - Nov 28 by textbackup

previously we had an experienced championship 11, we've been so under funded for so long. and I hope evans is proud of his achievements

Don't agree at all, previously we had a mediocre team of, League one players or previous teams cast outs with a few saving grace star players gluing the team together.
I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:55 - Nov 28 with 1700 viewsStNeotsBlue

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:51 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

Depends how donacien has been in training. He's been seen as a CB. So clearly not doing what ever it is Lambert wants from a fullback. Spence isn't great. In any form. But I'm still not sure myself if donacien is any. Better.

To anyone who watches the youth. Is Dylan Crowe anywhere near, has he signed a contract yet or is he another one lost to one of the big boys?
Login to get fewer ads

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:56 - Nov 28 with 1688 viewstextbackup

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:52 - Nov 28 by badadski

Don't agree at all, previously we had a mediocre team of, League one players or previous teams cast outs with a few saving grace star players gluing the team together.

Smith
Berra
Hunt
Tabb
Murphy
Chambers
Skuse
to name a few...

not experienced championship players?

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:56 - Nov 28 with 1680 viewsHorseboy

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:50 - Nov 28 by textbackup

Do we get championship parachute payments?

🤔
I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:59 - Nov 28 with 1653 viewstextbackup

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:56 - Nov 28 by Horseboy

Do we get championship parachute payments?

🤔

wouldn't it be great. but in reality we face the chance of getting Norwich under 21's in the check a trade trophy

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 00:02 - Nov 29 with 1626 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 23:51 - Nov 28 by FrimleyBlue

It's obvious where Lambert will make changes in January.

A right back, centre half and centre forward to go straight into the team. He could also do with a central midfielder of Huws or Bishop aren't going to be fit enough and maybe even a winger. That's five players short we are of staying up. We need to be no more than 5 or 6 points adrift by the start of January or we will be as good as down.

Poorest squad at Town I can remember, our best player is having a bad season. Sears back to his 2015 form gives us some hope but we badly need new players.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

on 10:07 - Nov 29 with 1473 views_

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 00:02 - Nov 29 by The_Last_Baron

It's obvious where Lambert will make changes in January.

A right back, centre half and centre forward to go straight into the team. He could also do with a central midfielder of Huws or Bishop aren't going to be fit enough and maybe even a winger. That's five players short we are of staying up. We need to be no more than 5 or 6 points adrift by the start of January or we will be as good as down.

Poorest squad at Town I can remember, our best player is having a bad season. Sears back to his 2015 form gives us some hope but we badly need new players.

I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 10:59 - Nov 29 with 1434 viewsNo9

Get in your car asap after a home game, swith the radio to RS and you will hear the phone in contributors blaming every one of the team
I think it speaks volumes that there is at least one post questioning every... on 11:01 - Nov 29 with 1429 viewsTractorWood

I make you right.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024