Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... 18:49 - Dec 27 with 3274 viewsITFC_Forever

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49281/slick-compos

So many quotes, so little time.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:16 - Dec 27 with 3148 viewsStNeotsBlue

Pretty accurate.
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:35 - Dec 27 with 3076 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Well written summary.

His description of Keith Stroud made i chuckle.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:44 - Dec 27 with 3031 viewsChocorange

Anybody deluding themselves about how unlucky we were and how well we played should read this fully.

This is how the rest of the division sees us ,( u only have to read Harry's opposition pieces to back that up) .

Dire yesterday all over the pitch , it's happened far too many times this season already.
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:50 - Dec 27 with 3002 viewsIllinoisblue

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:44 - Dec 27 by Chocorange

Anybody deluding themselves about how unlucky we were and how well we played should read this fully.

This is how the rest of the division sees us ,( u only have to read Harry's opposition pieces to back that up) .

Dire yesterday all over the pitch , it's happened far too many times this season already.

This. I've seen on here and Twitter claims that "they weren't 3 goals better than us". Well, actually, they were. We have become the Championship's punchline and this season is not a case of IF we get relegated, it's simply a case of will we finish rock bottom, 2nd bottom or 3rd bottom.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:00 - Dec 27 with 2963 viewsstringy

"Ipswich, a team very enthusiastically jumping up and down on a self-destruct button half a mile wide."

sigh...
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:10 - Dec 27 with 2917 viewsPecker

Again, I fail to see how this helps.
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:29 - Dec 27 with 2841 viewsITFC_Forever

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:10 - Dec 27 by Pecker

It’s meant to help, more provide an impartial analysis of how we are.

Clive admits in his piece he has a soft spot for us, and he has proven regularly that he knows what he is talking about.

So it’s a pretty damning verdict.

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:37 - Dec 27 with 2796 viewsIllinoisblue

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:10 - Dec 27 by Pecker

you sleep with the lights on, don't you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 21:44 - Dec 27 with 2601 viewsITFC_Forever

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 20:00 - Dec 27 by stringy

"Ipswich, a team very enthusiastically jumping up and down on a self-destruct button half a mile wide."

sigh...

I like the bin fire one best.

Rubbish, flame orange and a danger to themselves and others.

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 22:25 - Dec 27 with 2503 viewsdavblue

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:50 - Dec 27 by Illinoisblue

This. I've seen on here and Twitter claims that "they weren't 3 goals better than us". Well, actually, they were. We have become the Championship's punchline and this season is not a case of IF we get relegated, it's simply a case of will we finish rock bottom, 2nd bottom or 3rd bottom.

They had us at arms length all game.

They didn't pepper our goal but they didn't need to, they had the game won by 33 mins and done what they needed to do for the last 60 mins to save their energy for the upcoming games.

We wouldn't have scored if we were still playing now!
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 22:40 - Dec 27 with 2452 viewsm14_blue

Great stuff.

Interesting view on Nolan, he’s been the most disappointing of all our signings for me, I had such high hopes.
Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 08:31 - Dec 28 with 2133 viewsSwansea_Blue

What's wrong with reading a match report based on the opposition's viewpoint?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 08:32 - Dec 28 with 2131 viewsSwansea_Blue

Depressing summing up from the excellent Clive at LFW.... on 19:35 - Dec 27 by StochesStotasBlewe

Well written summary.

His description of Keith Stroud made i chuckle.

Yeah, made me chuckle too:

"As we know though, Keith Stroud doesn’t exist to get big decisions right, he exists to make sure that every single one of the little decisions is taken from exactly the blade of grass the infringement occurred on or the ball left the field across. No, there. Not there, there. Over there. No, there. There. There. No, not there, not there either, take it back, take it back, take it back over there, no there. There. There. Right, stop, take it again. Take it over there. On that blade there. There. There. There."

Nailed him!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024