Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do 15:30 - Jan 11 with 2266 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35247/hurst-i-dont-think-the-group-as-a-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 16:03 - Jan 11 with 2136 viewsNo9

Maybe he wasn't the leader he thought he was?
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 2096 viewsnshearman1

'Taking responsibility'...'making excuses'...ah, yes Paul.
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 17:05 - Jan 11 with 1979 viewsMach_foreignBlue

The only thing right thing he's said is about how low our budget is and it is difficult to operate within.

Still though he didn't need a long time to become our worst ever manager. To beat Jewell in that case it is quite remarkable.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 17:05]
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 18:28 - Jan 11 with 1868 viewsKeno

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 17:05 - Jan 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

The only thing right thing he's said is about how low our budget is and it is difficult to operate within.

Still though he didn't need a long time to become our worst ever manager. To beat Jewell in that case it is quite remarkable.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 17:05]

you mean our Wurst manager!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 18:29 - Jan 11 with 1866 viewsSpruceMoose

That photo of him in front of the badge, wearing the shirt, is disgusting. Poison dwarf.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 18:34 - Jan 11 with 1855 viewsKeno

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 18:29 - Jan 11 by SpruceMoose

That photo of him in front of the badge, wearing the shirt, is disgusting. Poison dwarf.

would have made much better manager

at least wed have had two up front

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 05:39 - Jan 12 with 1667 viewsjjblue84

The fact is we will never know if someone could have achieved something, that door is now firmly closed!!
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 05:53 - Jan 12 with 1658 viewswkj

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 18:34 - Jan 11 by Keno

would have made much better manager

at least wed have had two up front

She didn't do much better for herself than hurst did for us

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 12:15 - Jan 12 with 1523 viewsmarchy

Hang you, you actually knew what you were trying to do?
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 12:33 - Jan 12 with 1484 viewsRyorry

They didn't buy into trying to win? Perhaps you didn't explain it to them very well Mr. Wurst.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 1417 viewsSonOfSpock

Players didn't buy into being asked for a fight by Doig after losing a game..
Hurst: I Don't Think the Group as a Whole Bought into What We Were Trying to Do on 16:09 - Jan 12 with 1354 viewsMVBlue

Perhaps if you didn't announce the team via whatsapp and showed the players respect (Bart) then they might join you on the journey you envisioned. Paul Hurst bloody useless.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024