Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer review. 12:11 - Feb 2 with 1506 viewswbreid7

Hi everyone, I'm a Leeds fan who comes in peace. I'm writing an article which assesses each championship clubs transfer window. I would really appreciate it if I could get the opinion of some Bolton fans. If you're interested in helping then comment below or drop me a message. Thanks.
Transfer review. on 12:12 - Feb 2 with 1489 viewsTrequartista

Don't think there are any Bolton fans on here, strange place to look for them i must say.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Transfer review. on 12:12 - Feb 2 with 1481 viewsBackToRussia

This is the Notlob forum.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Transfer review. on 12:15 - Feb 2 with 1449 viewsSuperblue95

How dare you confuse us with them whiny turds

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Transfer review. on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 1437 viewsMullet

I'm a bit confused as to how our opinion of Bolton fans relates to our business this January. What do you mean?

I live up that way, so I admire any proper Bolton fan these days. Their club has been run to sh1t and while I know a few lapsed Trotters who lost interest after the Fat Sam days and signing world class players on the downward slide, they're usually decent second tier football fans.

Just the playoff semi-final and their delusion about the reffing and result causes friction with us. To see that game through any other lens than a typical Fat Sam coming to cheat and kick lumps out of a team, only to be found out is bizarre.

As for our window, we've signed the best we could get and it probably won't be enough without some luck and something clicking. Dawkins is an odd choice but Lambert knows him so might explain that.

Beyond that we've got a mix of talent and experience with a lot question marks over their heads. If they can prove they deserve to stay at this level, it might be enough for us.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Transfer review. on 12:21 - Feb 2 with 1414 viewsRyorry

If you ask Notlob fans their opinion of the play-off semis v ourselves a couple of decades or so ago & write an article on that to go along with your transfer window one, I think you might sell 10 x as many copies!!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Transfer review. on 12:23 - Feb 2 with 1396 viewsagentp

Sh1t.... well the whole town is built on sh1t.

Can I have a go? There is a common theme that runs through Bolton.

1) They are called the trotters - FACT
2) There are many thoughts around the name Bolton and how it came to be but the one that seems to have the main significance is that the name is derived from its situation 'bowel town' - FACT
3 )The first settlement in Bolton was thought to be Turdton Heights just above Egerton - FACT
4) I think the January transfer window for Bolton has really been excrement. - Opinion.

Hope that helps.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 12:24]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Transfer review. on 12:23 - Feb 2 with 1393 viewsBlue_Moses

We've not brought anyone in to replace Dean Holdsworth, could be a struggle for goals
Transfer review. on 13:13 - Feb 2 with 1194 viewsKievthegreat

For any uneducated people in attendance, this geographical 'error' has precedence....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024