Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions 11:25 - Feb 5 with 1508 viewsStewards_Enquiry

I am fully with ITFC promoting games to get fans in but after buying three season tickets feel that my ticket has been devalued and it is about time the club paid back loyalty as well !

Why not do something for the loyal supporters for a change we’ve been watching the Dross delivered by Keane, Jewell McCarthy and Hurst !

I can see both sides but if my ticket is not reduced next season for league one I won’t be renewing but will pick and choose games

Poll: ARE YOU GOING TO CANCEL YOU DIRECT DEBIT TOMORROW ?

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 11:28 - Feb 5 with 1491 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket prices will certainly be reduced next season, don’t worry.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 11:30 - Feb 5 with 1461 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 11:38 - Feb 5 with 1429 viewsSuperfrans

Feel free to pick and choose. It will cost you more though.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 1414 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't think they've exceeded the maximum permissible number of promotions, have they?

In either case, I couldn't give a sh7t. What they offer to others makes no difference to whether I can afford a season ticket or not. I'd prefer the club to get people through the door and foster a good atmosphere rather than mither about how hard done by I've been, personally.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 12:09 - Feb 5 with 1315 viewsHorseboy

Season tickets are rewarded for loyalty, they are the cheapest way of watching every fixture, don't need to be Einstein to work that out surely?

Ring the club, sell your season tickets back and ask to purchase every game as per the match day ticket price, see how much you would owe at the end, please let us all know as well?
Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 12:32 - Feb 5 with 1234 viewsBenters2

Yeah but you are treated like Gods innit.
Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 12:42 - Feb 5 with 1185 viewsuefacup81

How are they devalued?

I've done the maths on another thread, and you're still saving over £100 with a season ticket, compared to buying individual tickets for each game, with promotions included.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Season tickets are devalued now with all these promotions on 12:44 - Feb 5 with 1168 viewswkj

The valuation of the tickets isn't the issue for me, its the continued efforts of the club to claw at fans to support the club, when there is little evidence of do-or-die on the pitch, which would go a long way to keep the on-the-day fans hooked.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 12:45]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024