Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? 10:32 - Feb 17 with 2563 viewstractordownsouth

One of the greatest social media pages I’ve ever seen. There’s a new front cover every week

https://goo.gl/images/bHQfZm

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:35 - Feb 17 with 2538 viewstractordownsouth

The gammon World Cup is also in full swing. The vote for the final between Farage and are Tommy is still ongoing. They beat some tough competition to get there mind

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:42 - Feb 17 with 2505 viewsBlueBadger

The Gammon World Cup is utterly gripping.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:51 - Feb 17 with 2482 viewsfactual_blue

As we speak, Team Taxi will be on their way to buy a copy from their local newsagents.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:53 - Feb 17 with 2471 viewsBlueBadger

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:51 - Feb 17 by factual_blue

As we speak, Team Taxi will be on their way to buy a copy from their local newsagents.

Whilst we're on the subject, what happened to my 'Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a piece of sh*t' thread yesterday?

I assume that some easily upset non-PC types couldn't handle people calling Tommeh nasty names and got a bit feisty.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:56 - Feb 17 with 2465 viewsfactual_blue

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:53 - Feb 17 by BlueBadger

Whilst we're on the subject, what happened to my 'Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is a piece of sh*t' thread yesterday?

I assume that some easily upset non-PC types couldn't handle people calling Tommeh nasty names and got a bit feisty.

I think they don't like his determination to get a paedophile trial stopped being pointed out.

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:57 - Feb 17 with 2461 viewsBlueBadger

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:56 - Feb 17 by factual_blue

I think they don't like his determination to get a paedophile trial stopped being pointed out.

When I went out with dog Crunchieiq38 was attempting the tricky 'no, you are the real racists' gambit and when I came back it was gone.There wasn't even a Red Flash of Doom.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 11:05]

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:00 - Feb 17 with 2455 viewshoppy

If it doesn’t feature Phil Ham, I’m not recognising it...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:01 - Feb 17 with 2450 viewsGlasgowBlue

People who use the term gammon are as bad as those who use the term snowflake.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:02 - Feb 17 with 2449 viewsBlueBadger

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:01 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

Ironically enough, the average gammon is usually a massive snowflake.

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:04 - Feb 17 with 2441 viewsBenters2

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:01 - Feb 17 by GlasgowBlue

This.
Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:21 - Feb 17 with 2407 viewsfactual_blue

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:00 - Feb 17 by hoppy

If it doesn’t feature Phil Ham, I’m not recognising it...

Or his Italian cousin, Parma.

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:51 - Feb 17 with 2360 viewstractordownsouth

It’s not a phrase i personally use, however it is funny that the people who call everyone else snowflakes get upset at being called Gammon.

That doesn’t refer to you btw^

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 12:42 - Feb 17 with 2307 viewsBlueBadger

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:51 - Feb 17 by tractordownsouth

It’s not a phrase i personally use, however it is funny that the people who call everyone else snowflakes get upset at being called Gammon.

That doesn’t refer to you btw^

That's baffled me too, you'd think that people who hate muslims that much would LIKE being compared to pork products.

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 17:22 - Feb 17 with 2170 viewsPlums

Never liked that Dickens chap anyway.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 17:29 - Feb 17 with 2147 viewsReuser_is_God

Where has this gammon insult even come from? What does it mean?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 18:50 - Feb 17 with 2042 viewsPlums

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 17:29 - Feb 17 by Reuser_is_God

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gammon_(insult)

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:08 - Feb 18 with 1897 viewstractordownsouth

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 17:29 - Feb 17 by Reuser_is_God

Contrary to the opinion of some, it isn’t a racial insult. It’s a Dickensian term for those who voice strong opinions with little knowledge and detail on a subject and tend to base these responses on emotion rather than fact

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:16 - Feb 18 with 1888 viewscrunchie1978

Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 10:57 - Feb 17 by BlueBadger

When I went out with dog Crunchieiq38 was attempting the tricky 'no, you are the real racists' gambit and when I came back it was gone.There wasn't even a Red Flash of Doom.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 11:05]

Is that a dig at my iq?
If so its rather flattering thank you!
Any of you seen this Gammon Magazine page on Facebook and Twitter? on 11:18 - Feb 18 with 1841 viewstractordownsouth

Just an update. Tommy has beaten Nige in the final. However, Nigel has reportedly asked for another vote as it was very close - as he said before the 2016 referendum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024