Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? 16:27 - Mar 4 with 1886 viewsIllinoisblue

doubt he'd want to uproot a young family. And I doubt the wages are as much as we'd be paying him, even in League 1. Perhaps more to the point, from what I saw on Saturday, the Chicago Fire play some great passing football; even though they lost to Zlatan's Galaxy they ripped them apart time and time again. Can't quite see where Chambo's ability to shank the ball into the stands would fit in.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 1869 viewschicoazul

Doesnt the MLS generally pay pretty well? Espec to non-nationals?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

on 16:29 - Mar 4 with 1864 views_

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:34 - Mar 4 with 1818 viewsIllinoisblue

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:29 - Mar 4 by chicoazul

Doesnt the MLS generally pay pretty well? Espec to non-nationals?

at the top end, there's some decent money - see link below - but the median salary is around $150k.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/10/mls-player-salaries-2018-highest-paid-play

62 - 78 - 81

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:35 - Mar 4 with 1815 viewshampstead_blue

I'd say when they are young is the perfect time to show them the world.

The schools in Chicago should be top notch as it's a financial centre. Great family life, and of course......Nookies on a Sunday morning for breakfast.

I'd be there.

He should go for the experience and money. Longer career and a great place to live.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:35 - Mar 4 with 1812 viewschicoazul

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:34 - Mar 4 by Illinoisblue

at the top end, there's some decent money - see link below - but the median salary is around $150k.

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/05/10/mls-player-salaries-2018-highest-paid-play

Giovani dos Santos LA Galaxy F $4,250,000.00 $6,000,000.00

GIOOOOOO
GIOOOOOO
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 16:36]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:37 - Mar 4 with 1787 viewsIllinoisblue

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:35 - Mar 4 by hampstead_blue

I'd say when they are young is the perfect time to show them the world.

The schools in Chicago should be top notch as it's a financial centre. Great family life, and of course......Nookies on a Sunday morning for breakfast.

I'd be there.

He should go for the experience and money. Longer career and a great place to live.

if he does move, I'll be sure to go watch him.

62 - 78 - 81

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:37 - Mar 4 with 1783 viewsIllinoisblue

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:35 - Mar 4 by chicoazul

Giovani dos Santos LA Galaxy F $4,250,000.00 $6,000,000.00

GIOOOOOO
GIOOOOOO
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 16:36]

although I'm sure I heard at the weekend that Galaxy let him go.

62 - 78 - 81

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:38 - Mar 4 with 1779 viewsKieran_Knows

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:37 - Mar 4 by Illinoisblue

although I'm sure I heard at the weekend that Galaxy let him go.

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/01/report-la-galaxy-buy-out-giovani-dos-s

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

on 16:39 - Mar 4 with 1772 views_

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:38 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/01/report-la-galaxy-buy-out-giovani-dos-s

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 17:00 - Mar 4 with 1694 viewsPendejo

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:38 - Mar 4 by Kieran_Knows

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 17:01 - Mar 4 with 1690 viewshampstead_blue

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:37 - Mar 4 by Illinoisblue

if he does move, I'll be sure to go watch him.

I'd love to return there. Problem is my crazy Italian/American (hot as coals but bonkers) ex lives there and it would be just my luck to bump into her.

Love lake shore drive on July 4th.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 09:18 - Mar 5 with 1429 viewsJoHnNnY

This is nothing more than agent pr.

On what evidence this year would another team think he’d be a good signing?

It an agent leaked story so you all fall in love with him again for “turning down” a good move to help his beloved Ipswich back into the Championship.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

on 10:19 - Mar 5 with 1377 views_

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 09:18 - Mar 5 by JoHnNnY

This is nothing more than agent pr.

On what evidence this year would another team think he’d be a good signing?

It an agent leaked story so you all fall in love with him again for “turning down” a good move to help his beloved Ipswich back into the Championship.

Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 15:10 - Mar 5 with 1273 viewsbraveblue

It should be attractive as he should not be employed here. Lots of people go overseas with young kids. Best time to do it.
Chambers to the MLS seems a bit unlikely, doesn't it? on 16:40 - Mar 5 with 1203 viewsTractorWood

Decent opportunity to get away from the UK. We'd all jump at the chance in our early 30s. Yeah it's a bit disruptive but he can transition into a coach away from English football and come back to take us up to Prem in 21/22.

Believe.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024