Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... 06:20 - Sep 3 with 1128 viewsSitfcB

...if Lambert has an attitude like that towards it!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 06:40 - Sep 3 with 1087 viewsfloridaboy

He has a point though. More money to find for fans!!
That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 06:55 - Sep 3 with 1048 viewsBluefish

He doesn't take any of the cups seriously despite it being a supposed red line for fans

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:19 - Sep 3 with 989 viewsLeaky

Will the fans take it seriously, see how many turn up! I feel its a joke that Prem under 21 take part.
That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:22 - Sep 3 with 969 viewswrightsrightglove

Fair play to him, ultimately his job this year is to get us promoted, nothing can stand in the way of that. Play as many of the reserves as we can get away with. Those extra few games for the likes of Sunderland etc. and additional risk of injury to key players could make the difference this season.
That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:24 - Sep 3 with 962 viewshomer_123

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:22 - Sep 3 by wrightsrightglove

Fair play to him, ultimately his job this year is to get us promoted, nothing can stand in the way of that. Play as many of the reserves as we can get away with. Those extra few games for the likes of Sunderland etc. and additional risk of injury to key players could make the difference this season.

His job was to keep us up.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:30 - Sep 3 with 942 viewswrightsrightglove

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:24 - Sep 3 by homer_123

And now his job is to get us promoted...
That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:33 - Sep 3 with 925 viewsKieran_Knows

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:24 - Sep 3 by homer_123

Same sh*t, different day.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:35 - Sep 3 with 921 viewsN2_Blue

Jeeze you’ve got boring over the last 12 months.
What is the point in making that comment?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:36 - Sep 3 with 908 viewsN2_Blue

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 07:33 - Sep 3 by Kieran_Knows

Same sh*t, different day.

I know, he’s got tedious. Shame as he didn’t used to be like this.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

That’s us not progressing in the EFL Trophy then... on 08:29 - Sep 3 with 779 viewsthatdamgood89

Good Job. If I was offered the chance of being knocked out by playing just the 1 game and not 3 I'd take it in a heart beat.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024