Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Suffolk 19:27 - Dec 14 with 1898 viewsWickets

Well above was worth a listen on the way home. Mick Mills seemed to think it was Skuse fault , one caller thought it was slow ball boys and a regular caller thinks it was because Keane had gloves on . Talking about players wearing gloves Marcus Stewart what a finisher !!
Frank is a plank (n/t) on 19:31 - Dec 14 with 1854 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Radio Suffolk on 19:32 - Dec 14 with 1847 viewsSouperJim

I sometimes think there's a secret contest between the regular callers to see who can talk the most rubbish.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Radio Suffolk on 19:33 - Dec 14 with 1823 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Was Craig being w*nker again ?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Radio Suffolk on 19:33 - Dec 14 with 1814 viewsWickets

Radio Suffolk on 19:32 - Dec 14 by SouperJim

I sometimes think there's a secret contest between the regular callers to see who can talk the most rubbish.

That explains it !
Frank is a plank (n/t) on 19:34 - Dec 14 with 1802 viewsLankHenners

Frank is a plank (n/t) on 19:31 - Dec 14 by Bloots

Despite being able to watch the game now through iFollow he still manages to splurt out the same sort of drivel as when he was relying solely on the radio commentary.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Radio Suffolk on 19:37 - Dec 14 with 1781 viewsSouperJim

Radio Suffolk on 19:33 - Dec 14 by Wickets

That explains it !

Just a bit concerning when a former England international joins in by suggesting Skuse should be able to do what Garbutt does coming forwards. Might as well say that if Dobra went in goal he should be able to catch crosses like Holy.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Radio Suffolk on 20:04 - Dec 14 with 1626 viewslmfcblue

Radio Suffolk on 19:37 - Dec 14 by SouperJim

Just a bit concerning when a former England international joins in by suggesting Skuse should be able to do what Garbutt does coming forwards. Might as well say that if Dobra went in goal he should be able to catch crosses like Holy.

Mick Mills talks $hit
Radio Suffolk on 20:05 - Dec 14 with 1622 viewsWickets

Radio Suffolk on 19:37 - Dec 14 by SouperJim

TBH Mick has a point why Cole not turn himself into KVY is beyond me !
Login to get fewer ads

Radio Suffolk on 20:21 - Dec 14 with 1557 viewsGarv

Radio Suffolk on 19:33 - Dec 14 by TRUE_BLUE123

Was Craig being w*nker again ?

When did 'I'm not wearing that' become a phrase?

Is that just me?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Radio Suffolk on 20:21 - Dec 14 with 1558 viewsFelstow1978

Radio Suffolk on 19:32 - Dec 14 by SouperJim

Does anyone know why Radio Suffolk gives these w@nks airtime every week? If there a particular condition that means they need to get themselves on the radio week in, week out to spout forth their ignorance and prejudice? Isn't there a medication, or even possibly some obscure bunch of social do-gooding charity that could help these sad cases, to save the rest of us the risk of being bored to death?

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

Radio Suffolk on 20:24 - Dec 14 with 1507 viewsWickets

Radio Suffolk on 20:21 - Dec 14 by Felstow1978

Does anyone know why Radio Suffolk gives these w@nks airtime every week? If there a particular condition that means they need to get themselves on the radio week in, week out to spout forth their ignorance and prejudice? Isn't there a medication, or even possibly some obscure bunch of social do-gooding charity that could help these sad cases, to save the rest of us the risk of being bored to death?

Spoil Sport !
Radio Suffolk on 21:40 - Dec 14 with 1278 viewsBryanPlug

Radio Suffolk on 20:04 - Dec 14 by lmfcblue

Mick Mills talks $hit

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Radio Suffolk on 21:47 - Dec 14 with 1231 viewspointofblue

Radio Suffolk on 21:40 - Dec 14 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

I wouldn't necessarily say 4-4-2 is the formation but he does need to settle on both a setup and a team selection. As I said elsewhere I actually wouldn't mind the team which played today being the first XI moving forward, with Donacien and, eventually, Vincent-Young replacing Skuse.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024