Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No money?! 13:13 - Jan 31 with 7953 viewsr2d2

Evans is richer now than he was when he took over this club. The club is in its worst position for 65 years. Thats down to this so called business man. No money to get players in? Absolute joke. The man is a [libellous comment removed], incompetent owner. So many are taken in by him everytime he makes his yearly stupid statement. His only 5 year plan is to keep making as much as he can and use the club as a good front for his businesses.

This post has been edited by an administrator
No money?! on 13:15 - Jan 31 with 3892 viewsfooters

Explain how he makes money from a loss-making business, please.

How many times can the same nonsense be refuted?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No money?! on 13:16 - Jan 31 with 3891 viewsjeera

" His only 5 year plan is to keep making as much as he can and use the club as a good front for his businesses."

Please explain this for those of us who may not have grasped it properly.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No money?! on 13:20 - Jan 31 with 3886 viewsPJH

No money?! on 13:15 - Jan 31 by footers

Well Marcus Evans has certainly fooled me.

I thought that he was actually putting money into the club to keep it afloat but now that it has been explained that he is actually taking money out...

As I say, he had me fooled.
No money?! on 13:22 - Jan 31 with 3854 viewsfooters

No money?! on 13:20 - Jan 31 by PJH

Well Marcus Evans has certainly fooled me.

I thought that he was actually putting money into the club to keep it afloat but now that it has been explained that he is actually taking money out...

As I say, he had me fooled.

The April tax payday is looming for ME. Hope everyone else has been losing money all year for a nice big cheque like we have.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

No money?! on 13:28 - Jan 31 with 3851 viewsSwansea_Blue

No money?! on 13:15 - Jan 31 by footers

He strips OUR club of all its woozle whatsits, so HE can give HIS companies more doogle fangles, making him billions in the process.

I thought we'd done this?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

No money?! on 13:34 - Jan 31 with 3846 viewsr2d2

No money?! on 13:28 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

He strips OUR club of all its woozle whatsits, so HE can give HIS companies more doogle fangles, making him billions in the process.

Whatever you say. The guy is a billionaire. He cant live in the country because he is a [libellous allegation removed] business man. Wake up. Smell the coffee, he has you totally fooled. As for putting millions in, no he doesnt. This 5-6 milli a year is rubbish. More like averages out at around 2 million a year, and thats done for tax purposes, to make things liok good.

No money?! on 13:35 - Jan 31 with 3828 viewsBlueNomad

R2D2 - Not only do you make unsubstantiated claims about politics, get offensive to people who challenge you, moan about PL and everything to do with club / team you also make outrageous, unsubstantiated, comments in print about a man and his business dealings.

Does anyone sit anywhere near you in the pub???
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 13:39]
No money?! on 13:37 - Jan 31 with 3830 viewsDyland

[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 13:38]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

No money?! on 13:38 - Jan 31 with 3806 viewsBlueNomad

No money?! on 13:34 - Jan 31 by r2d2

Whatever you say. The guy is a billionaire. He cant live in the country because he is a [libellous allegation removed] business man. Wake up. Smell the coffee, he has you totally fooled. As for putting millions in, no he doesnt. This 5-6 milli a year is rubbish. More like averages out at around 2 million a year, and thats done for tax purposes, to make things liok good.

Well you have been fooled over the future of our country. Wake up and smell the (soon to be more expensive) coffee! Seems we can all be fooled doesn’t it!
No money?! on 13:41 - Jan 31 with 3785 viewsDeano69

Here we go again

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

No money?! on 13:43 - Jan 31 with 3767 viewsr2d2

No money?! on 13:38 - Jan 31 by BlueNomad

Well you have been fooled over the future of our country. Wake up and smell the (soon to be more expensive) coffee! Seems we can all be fooled doesn’t it!

Im sorry, but you are one of the guys who comes over all offensive over politics. If you have to bring it up in a football thread.
No money?! on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 3764 viewsSwansea_Blue

No money?! on 13:35 - Jan 31 by BlueNomad

R2D2 - Not only do you make unsubstantiated claims about politics, get offensive to people who challenge you, moan about PL and everything to do with club / team you also make outrageous, unsubstantiated, comments in print about a man and his business dealings.

Does anyone sit anywhere near you in the pub???
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 13:39]

At another time, I'd have been convinced it's Blueas on a wind up.

No money?! on 13:44 - Jan 31 with 3753 viewsjeera

You don't seem to be able to explain how this works though.

You just keeping repeating it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

No money?! on 13:46 - Jan 31 with 3751 viewsSwansea_Blue

No money?! on 13:44 - Jan 31 by jeera

You don't seem to be able to explain how this works though.

You just keeping repeating it.

No money?! by Swansea_Blue 31 Jan 2020 13:28

No money?! on 13:47 - Jan 31 with 3742 viewsBlueNomad

No money?! on 13:43 - Jan 31 by r2d2

Im sorry, but you are one of the guys who comes over all offensive over politics. If you have to bring it up in a football thread.

I refer to an earlier thread today when you called me a sad little man.
I can't believe I'm biting on 13:51 - Jan 31 with 3741 viewsDyland

"More like averages out at around 2 million a year, and thats done for tax purposes, to make things liok good."

That doesn't make sense in the real world. You're either attempting to troll, or have no understanding of how tax and profit and business works.

No money?! on 13:56 - Jan 31 with 3703 viewsElephantintheRoom

And just how rich is he if all his nefarious businesses are run as expertly and profitably as ITFC?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

No money?! on 13:59 - Jan 31 with 3688 viewsPecker

Nice work. You are totally wrong of course, but good work.
No money?! on 14:00 - Jan 31 with 3687 viewsr2d2

No money?! on 13:56 - Jan 31 by ElephantintheRoom

And just how rich is he if all his nefarious businesses are run as expertly and profitably as ITFC?

That is well said to be fair.
No money?! (n/t) on 14:10 - Jan 31 with 3559 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

No money?! on 14:14 - Jan 31 with 3549 viewsFenboyBlue

What is Evans going to spend all that money on, if he's not going to spend it on his football club ? A big yacht ? An island ? A spaceship ? Does he just want to selflessly leave the whole lot to his family to spend after he's toddled off this mortal coil ? Will he hand it over to lots of worthy charities ?
No money?! on 14:16 - Jan 31 with 3538 viewsr2d2

No money?! on 14:14 - Jan 31 by FenboyBlue

What is Evans going to spend all that money on, if he's not going to spend it on his football club ? A big yacht ? An island ? A spaceship ? Does he just want to selflessly leave the whole lot to his family to spend after he's toddled off this mortal coil ? Will he hand it over to lots of worthy charities ?

I wonder that all the time.
Is there an echo in here? (n/t) on 14:18 - Jan 31 with 3517 viewsDyland

No money?! (n/t) on 14:10 - Jan 31 by factual_blue

No money?! on 14:19 - Jan 31 with 3514 viewsPecker

No money?! on 14:16 - Jan 31 by r2d2

I wonder that all the time.

It is his money, so he can do what he likes with it.
No money?! on 14:25 - Jan 31 with 3499 viewsr2d2

No money?! on 14:19 - Jan 31 by Pecker

It is his money, so he can do what he likes with it.

Very true. So why doesnt he just sell up to the first person that comes along, if he clearly cant be bothered with the club? Because why hang on if he isnt interested? He could have sold, he has said it himself. So why keep the club if he clearly has no interest in funding it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024