Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? 08:32 - Feb 2 with 1121 viewsgainsboroughblue

TWTD

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:33 - Feb 2 with 1082 viewstextbackup

HMS piss the league was sailing the waves

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:36 - Feb 2 with 1112 viewsdavblue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:33 - Feb 2 by textbackup

Trouble is we have uncle Albert as the captain of the ship.
Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:40 - Feb 2 with 1079 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can't see Texty's post? I don't have him on ignore (and wouldn't do).

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:42 - Feb 2 with 1038 viewstextbackup

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:40 - Feb 2 by gainsboroughblue

got it this time?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:53 - Feb 2 with 992 viewstextbackup

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:40 - Feb 2 by gainsboroughblue

can some let gainsborough know I cant reply to his PM as getting this message

"Your message was rejected as the intended recipient is currently ignoring you"

lol, no idea what has happened there as he'd PM'ed saying, I defiantly don't have you on ignore.

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:56 - Feb 2 with 996 viewsNewcyBlue

You have him on ignore. He tried to PM you.

I disagree with what he said about you by the way....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:02 - Feb 2 with 976 viewsgainsboroughblue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:56 - Feb 2 by NewcyBlue

I don't have him on ignore. I wouldn't ignore Texty, we get on well on here (I think).

I've clicked on his profile and it says 'click here to ignore' so I definitely haven't accidentally done it.

I've also managed to send him a PM which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do if I was ignoring him.

All pretty baffling.

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:03 - Feb 2 with 967 viewsChrisd

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:33 - Feb 2 by textbackup

It's just hit a huge iceberg!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:04 - Feb 2 with 952 viewstextbackup

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:56 - Feb 2 by NewcyBlue

tell him im just as confussed, i'll wack a message to young phil to take a look

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:06 - Feb 2 with 958 viewsNewcyBlue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:02 - Feb 2 by gainsboroughblue

I don't have him on ignore. I wouldn't ignore Texty, we get on well on here (I think).

I've clicked on his profile and it says 'click here to ignore' so I definitely haven't accidentally done it.

I've also managed to send him a PM which I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do if I was ignoring him.

All pretty baffling.

Odd.

Texters is going to message Phil. Who will probably message Gav. Who will then message Mark.

Bit of a clusterf*ck that yesterday wasn’t it?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:07 - Feb 2 with 951 viewsSitfcB

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:36 - Feb 2 by davblue

He’d do a better job than PRP.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:10 - Feb 2 with 942 viewsNewcyBlue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 08:36 - Feb 2 by davblue

More like we have that berk that was pretending to be a WAFI sailing from South Africa to somewhere.

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:10 - Feb 2 with 942 viewsgainsboroughblue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:06 - Feb 2 by NewcyBlue

Odd.

Texters is going to message Phil. Who will probably message Gav. Who will then message Mark.

Bit of a clusterf*ck that yesterday wasn’t it?

Just a bit! How's things with you. Did you sort yourself with a new car after someone drove into Mrs Newcy?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:16 - Feb 2 with 910 viewsNewcyBlue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:10 - Feb 2 by gainsboroughblue

Just a bit! How's things with you. Did you sort yourself with a new car after someone drove into Mrs Newcy?

Not too bad. Got home Friday afternoon, had a couple of hours with MrsN before we picked Seb up from school and it was hectic after that.

Off out today to go look at Jags. MrsN has decided to be very picky about this next one.

She’s going to have to compromise or I will buy an F Type and she will have to walk...

How’s things going there?

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:18 - Feb 2 with 905 viewsgainsboroughblue

Remember when we were points clear at the top with games in hand? on 09:16 - Feb 2 by NewcyBlue

Not too bad. Got home Friday afternoon, had a couple of hours with MrsN before we picked Seb up from school and it was hectic after that.

Off out today to go look at Jags. MrsN has decided to be very picky about this next one.

She’s going to have to compromise or I will buy an F Type and she will have to walk...

How’s things going there?

Picking up ta. Work is busy, grade 2 calf tear is finally showing a signs of recovery which is good because the knock on effect to my mental wellbeing was becoming quite stark.

Happy car hunting!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024