Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump now mental 18:23 - Mar 24 with 1930 viewsunstableblue

He's on Fox News, basically belittling Covid-19, restating that Winter Flu kills more as does Road Accidents ("hey so why don't we make the car manufacturers stop making cars"). Stating the cure can't be worse than the disease and should consider dropping the lock down in 15 days.

He's also pushing this Malaria drug benefit, whilst still yet fully proven, with already one death with a person self medicating due to the advise, and having a reaction.

This as CV flies through NY at 25,000 cases.

Now I do actually get his point about damage of economy being treated as a massive factor (of course he is driven by his own agendas and re-election), but without social distancing then you're sentencing the elderly and the unwell. Italy is beginning to flatten, but thy're still running at 800 a day (in a much smaller population).

And in the interview he also demonised the Dems plans to spend money on green energy - 'those wind mills kill birds, make you sick, I don't like him'

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Trump now mental on 18:33 - Mar 24 with 1850 viewsDarth_Koont

His messaging hasn't just been invariably wrong. Even when he has a point about the longterm economic effects and risks it's horrifically timed.

This is the time to be getting everyone to understand the need and severity of a lockdown but he's softening and blurring that by suggesting it's a temporary almost optional measure. Meanwhile his supporters are swallowing it blindly and are talking about the lockdown as a Dem tactic to tank the economy and win the next election ...

If anyone ever needs a practical example of how ignorance and stupidity kills, here you go.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump now mental on 18:38 - Mar 24 with 1829 viewsunstableblue

Trump now mental on 18:33 - Mar 24 by Darth_Koont

His messaging hasn't just been invariably wrong. Even when he has a point about the longterm economic effects and risks it's horrifically timed.

This is the time to be getting everyone to understand the need and severity of a lockdown but he's softening and blurring that by suggesting it's a temporary almost optional measure. Meanwhile his supporters are swallowing it blindly and are talking about the lockdown as a Dem tactic to tank the economy and win the next election ...

If anyone ever needs a practical example of how ignorance and stupidity kills, here you go.

They finally moved that 'swivel eyed loon' Fox anchor lady off the air waves.... who was really driving the Covid as Dem conspiracy story as if a fact.... of course Trump retweeted her early doors

Its so polarised over there that his rabid base (drunk on Fox News bias) think he's doing a sterling job

Trump now mental on 23:16 - Mar 24 with 1587 viewsEireannach_gorm

Note he didn't point out that guns kill more people ( 'hey so why don't we make the gun manufacturers stop making guns' ).

Appears the numbers for infection in America is even worse than Italy

Trump now mental on 00:16 - Mar 25 with 1516 viewsEireannach_gorm

Nephew of a great super genius.

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/03/07/5345018481989825604/640x360_
Trump now mental on 00:25 - Mar 25 with 1506 viewsOldsmoker

The thread title is puzzling.
Only 'now' is he mental?
That guy's been nuts since he first questioned Obamas birth certificate.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT on 00:29 - Mar 25 with 1493 viewsunstableblue

Trump now mental on 23:16 - Mar 24 by Eireannach_gorm

Note he didn't point out that guns kill more people ( 'hey so why don't we make the gun manufacturers stop making guns' ).

Appears the numbers for infection in America is even worse than Italy

You’re right he’s such a supporter of the NRA and the amendment... which is just senseless death on a large scale

Trump now mental on 00:59 - Mar 25 with 1457 viewsmonytowbray

Trump now mental on 00:25 - Mar 25 by Oldsmoker

The thread title is puzzling.
Only 'now' is he mental?
That guy's been nuts since he first questioned Obamas birth certificate.

I thought there was a cult of personality case over here with Johnson but Trump is next level. Pretty sure he could say on live TV “sticking a wet fork in your mouth and ramming into a plug socket will cure CV” and a lot of lights around America would suddenly go off.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 0:59]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump now mental on 00:16 - Mar 26 with 1178 viewsOldsmoker

Trump now mental on 00:59 - Mar 25 by monytowbray

I thought there was a cult of personality case over here with Johnson but Trump is next level. Pretty sure he could say on live TV “sticking a wet fork in your mouth and ramming into a plug socket will cure CV” and a lot of lights around America would suddenly go off.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 0:59]

I wonder what Trumps "good 'ol boys" will be like after 2 weeks of self-isolating with their guns and all. Any bored conspiracy theory guy could mess with their heads by starting a rumour about muslim/chinese furriners and who knows what could happen.
I laugh that Trump wants the god-fearers to go to Church at the height of the epidemic around Easter. They would do, just to prove that Jesus will protect them. For their sake, I hope Jesus does protect them 'cos nothing else will.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump now mental on 08:01 - Mar 26 with 984 viewsCotty

Trump now mental on 18:38 - Mar 24 by unstableblue

They finally moved that 'swivel eyed loon' Fox anchor lady off the air waves.... who was really driving the Covid as Dem conspiracy story as if a fact.... of course Trump retweeted her early doors

Its so polarised over there that his rabid base (drunk on Fox News bias) think he's doing a sterling job

I wonder if they'll see higher mortality in red states...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024