Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently 17:59 - Mar 30 with 1167 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2020/03/30/shre

They must love Paul Hurst as much as we dont.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 17:59]

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:06 - Mar 30 with 1113 viewsuefacup81

Good for them. Always good to see some of the 'smaller' clubs doing well financially.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:46 - Mar 30 with 1045 viewsEireannach_gorm

*shudder*

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:48 - Mar 30 with 1035 viewsRadlett_blue

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:46 - Mar 30 by Eireannach_gorm

*shudder*

Please add Accrington Stanley to the list, who built a new stand on the basis of the money Hurst paid for Doancien.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 22:14 - Mar 30 with 888 views66notout

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:48 - Mar 30 by Radlett_blue

Please add Accrington Stanley to the list, who built a new stand on the basis of the money Hurst paid for Doancien.

Wasn’t it mainly the Jackson cash that did that, although the JD fee must also have helped?
Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 23:11 - Mar 30 with 831 viewsCokeIsKey

On the basis of these transfers, I wonder if we can register ourselves as a charity and avoid paying tax. We certainly helped out Accrington and Shrewsbury.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 09:43 - Mar 31 with 714 viewspatrickswell

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:46 - Mar 30 by Eireannach_gorm

*shudder*

They’re one reason I’m not really missing football at the moment. If ever I find myself thinking about our return from this hiatus, it’s instantly diluted by the realisations, “But he’ll still be managing us and he’ll still be owning us while he won’t have been sold and he’ll still be getting picked while he’ll still be getting ignored and he’ll get injured again and...”

Repeat to fade.
Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 09:47 - Mar 31 with 708 viewsnoggin

Shrewsbury have had a good time financially recently on 18:06 - Mar 30 by uefacup81

Good for them. Always good to see some of the 'smaller' clubs doing well financially.

We are now "one of the smaller club"

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024