Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... 20:35 - Jun 13 with 1694 viewshoppy

I got these today, to raise a toast to friends we would’ve normally been with sometime around nowish... give or take a weekend or two...

Cheers!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:46 - Jun 13 with 1647 viewsBlueBadger

Going over to mum and dad's for a very carefully planned Sunday Dinner In The Garden Tomorrow.

I fear there may be booze.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:54 - Jun 13 with 1626 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:46 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

Going over to mum and dad's for a very carefully planned Sunday Dinner In The Garden Tomorrow.

I wish you all the best with that.

I took Yasmin for a military precise socially distanced lunch at my mum and dad's last week for her birthday. Dad had set up separate tables in the garden. It made the day for my mum. I was driving though (Yasmin's a bit too young to rely on her driving home!), so booze was not included.

Unfortunately when it was my Dad's 80th birthday at the end of March, we were unable to do such a thing.

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:54 - Jun 13 with 1615 viewsNewcyBlue

Enjoy them mate. Shame I can’t send you some stotties down!

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 1613 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:54 - Jun 13 by NewcyBlue

Enjoy them mate. Shame I can’t send you some stotties down!

i KNEW there was something missing that I just couldn't find anywhere...

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:55 - Jun 13 with 1620 viewsBlueBadger

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:54 - Jun 13 by hoppy

I wish you all the best with that.

I took Yasmin for a military precise socially distanced lunch at my mum and dad's last week for her birthday. Dad had set up separate tables in the garden. It made the day for my mum. I was driving though (Yasmin's a bit too young to rely on her driving home!), so booze was not included.

Unfortunately when it was my Dad's 80th birthday at the end of March, we were unable to do such a thing.

My mum is a retired GP's receptionist. If there's going to be anyone going 'blimey, being a bit strict there' it's not going to be on my parent's side.

There's already plans for how the good comes out(trolleys out the back door, rehear to safe distance' and how the wine is going to be drunk)'bring your own, and bring too much and bring good stuff, you're not drinking ours and we're not drinking yours')
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 20:58]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:56 - Jun 13 with 1610 viewsfactual_blue

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:46 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

Do you have a two metre long carving knife?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:58 - Jun 13 with 1600 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:56 - Jun 13 by factual_blue

Is that a euphemism?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 21:04 - Jun 13 with 1579 viewsBlueBadger

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:56 - Jun 13 by factual_blue

Login to get fewer ads

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 22:52 - Jun 13 with 1478 viewsfactual_blue

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 20:55 - Jun 13 by BlueBadger

My mum is a retired GP's receptionist. If there's going to be anyone going 'blimey, being a bit strict there' it's not going to be on my parent's side.

There's already plans for how the good comes out(trolleys out the back door, rehear to safe distance' and how the wine is going to be drunk)'bring your own, and bring too much and bring good stuff, you're not drinking ours and we're not drinking yours')
[Post edited 13 Jun 2020 20:58]

Why does a retired GP need a receptionist?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 23:17 - Jun 13 with 1450 viewsjeera

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 22:52 - Jun 13 by factual_blue

Why does a retired GP need a receptionist?

Old habits die hard.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 00:01 - Jun 14 with 1412 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 23:17 - Jun 13 by jeera

Old habits die hard.

Mel Gibson and the nuns?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 02:06 - Jun 14 with 1387 viewsGuthrum

I did spend a very pleasant evening in the vicinity of Mr EdwardStone last Saturday. Beer was drunk and sausages eaten. All two metre ruled, of course, with fewer than six of us present (unless you were counting R & B's dogs).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 08:53 - Jun 14 with 1275 viewsEdwardStone

My apologies for failing to formally cancel the event

Deep within my dreams I hold a hope that we might be able to improvise an event towards the end of Summer....all depends on what the pesky virus does next

COYB
In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 09:41 - Jun 14 with 1237 viewsGuthrum

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 08:53 - Jun 14 by EdwardStone

Deep within my dreams I hold a hope that we might be able to improvise an event towards the end of Summer....all depends on what the pesky virus does next

COYB

Fingers crossed.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 12:43 - Jun 14 with 1179 viewsjeera

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 00:01 - Jun 14 by hoppy

Mel Gibson and the nuns?

I'm trying to imagine the sound track to that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 15:03 - Jun 14 with 1145 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 12:43 - Jun 14 by jeera

I'm trying to imagine the sound track to that.

Bound to have something by Genesis, I would think...

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 12:16 - Jun 15 with 1053 viewsMJallday

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 08:53 - Jun 14 by EdwardStone

COYB

Funnily enough just send something along these lines to hoppy

The weather is still decent in aug/sept and the rain has never stopped us!

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 22:39 - Jun 18 with 957 viewshoppy

In honour of the traditional TWTD Gloucestershire BBQ... on 12:16 - Jun 15 by MJallday

Funnily enough just send something along these lines to hoppy

The weather is still decent in aug/sept and the rain has never stopped us!

There's also the potential of Cheltenham getting promoted through the playoffs, so if that were the case, there might be the possibility of getting a trip in that way, combined with an ITFC visit instead of the local derbies against Colchester?! (if away fans are allowed at that point!)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024