Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? 08:46 - Aug 29 with 2471 viewsElderGrizzly

£14.7m for an international full back who has been in top form for 2 years now.

Only 28, 3 years left on contract.

Bizarre, but then Mendes is involved...

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 09:45 - Aug 29 with 2336 viewsbluesym

Because he isnt called Matteo Dohertinelli?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 09:53 - Aug 29 with 2306 viewsBLUEBEAT

May have a release clause in contract when an offer hits a certain figure.

Poll: W or W

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 10:45 - Aug 29 with 2177 viewstractordownsouth

Really poor signing for Spurs. He’s come on leaps and bounds since 2017 but unless they’re playing a back 5, he won’t be good enough. Think the system at Wolves has elevated him beyond his abilities.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:19 - Aug 29 with 2102 viewspointofblue

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 10:45 - Aug 29 by tractordownsouth

Really poor signing for Spurs. He’s come on leaps and bounds since 2017 but unless they’re playing a back 5, he won’t be good enough. Think the system at Wolves has elevated him beyond his abilities.

With no offence intended to him, if the choice was signing Doherty or retaining Walker-Peters I would have kept the latter. He did well at Southampton and is used to a back four.

I wonder who Wolves will look at to replace him?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:28 - Aug 29 with 2079 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

He is ok, but hardly world class. Think he will struggle to get into that spurs side on a regular basis.
Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:33 - Aug 29 with 2066 viewspointofblue

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:28 - Aug 29 by IpswichBoyBlue

He is ok, but hardly world class. Think he will struggle to get into that spurs side on a regular basis.

Though, to be fair, his current opposition for the right back spot is Aurier!

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:34 - Aug 29 with 2060 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:33 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

Though, to be fair, his current opposition for the right back spot is Aurier!

Who was fantastic after the re start. Probably just in case Aurier gets injured.
Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:36 - Aug 29 with 2050 viewspointofblue

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:34 - Aug 29 by IpswichBoyBlue

Who was fantastic after the re start. Probably just in case Aurier gets injured.

I don’t think he’s overly favoured by Mourinho though, and was certainly not lighting up the division pre Covid.

£14m on a back up... the Premier League is a different world.

Login to get fewer ads

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:45 - Aug 29 with 2024 viewsAce_High1

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:34 - Aug 29 by IpswichBoyBlue

Aurier is woeful - gives away constant fouls and loses the ball.

Even Donancian is better than Aurier!!
Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 12:10 - Aug 29 with 1966 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:45 - Aug 29 by Ace_High1

Aurier is woeful - gives away constant fouls and loses the ball.

Even Donancian is better than Aurier!!

Now now, let's not get silly. Aurier is a quality player who will only get better with games.
Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 13:00 - Aug 29 with 1898 viewsKieran_Knows

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 11:19 - Aug 29 by pointofblue

With no offence intended to him, if the choice was signing Doherty or retaining Walker-Peters I would have kept the latter. He did well at Southampton and is used to a back four.

I wonder who Wolves will look at to replace him?

They’ve already had a bid rejected for Maitland-Niles, so no doubt they’ll get him now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 13:13 - Aug 29 with 1857 viewsgiant_stow

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 10:45 - Aug 29 by tractordownsouth

From a fantasy football perspective, where he's gold, I'm surprised to read that. I don't ever watch footy though, so I'll take your word for it.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 13:22 - Aug 29 with 1820 viewsElderGrizzly

Why is Matt Doherty’s transfer so cheap? on 12:10 - Aug 29 by IpswichBoyBlue

Now now, let's not get silly. Aurier is a quality player who will only get better with games.

Apparently they are trying to sell Aurier for £23m
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024