Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous 22:17 - Sep 15 with 1202 viewsElderGrizzly

You can guarantee, with Barnett as his agent, he won’t be losing a penny

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 22:57 - Sep 15 with 1077 viewsSuffolktractor

Amazing to think a club is willing to pay someone over £30 million a year to not play them. Then to seemingly stall on getting rid of the player as they apparently did with the Chinese club.
Sad that a superb footballer is sitting on his arse counting his money rather than playing the game that made him what he is.
Would be welcome at ITFC but I think the salary cap may be an issue!!
The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 23:00 - Sep 15 with 1065 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 23:14 - Sep 15 with 1019 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 23:00 - Sep 15 by BryanPlug

To be fair, 'arry did pretty well.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 06:55 - Sep 16 with 870 viewsChrisd

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 23:00 - Sep 15 by BryanPlug

Bale is probably the exact type of signing Spurs need to inject some life and excitement back into the club after the Everton defeat. As a player, he'll certainly improve them as he is a top performer and he needs to play regularly with the Euros scheduled next summer. The financial figures are incredible, but this doesn't seem to worry EPL sides. Look at Arsenal, they have 3 earners in the EPL's current top 10 and they are all in their 30s. Also, they have no Champions League monies to rely on, club's seem happy to take the gamble regardless of the risks.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 08:22 - Sep 16 with 757 viewsgordon

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 22:57 - Sep 15 by Suffolktractor

Amazing to think a club is willing to pay someone over £30 million a year to not play them. Then to seemingly stall on getting rid of the player as they apparently did with the Chinese club.
Sad that a superb footballer is sitting on his arse counting his money rather than playing the game that made him what he is.
Would be welcome at ITFC but I think the salary cap may be an issue!!

Well, there were a couple of times in Douglas's last season...
The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 08:50 - Sep 16 with 695 viewsTIB

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 06:55 - Sep 16 by Chrisd

Bale is probably the exact type of signing Spurs need to inject some life and excitement back into the club after the Everton defeat. As a player, he'll certainly improve them as he is a top performer and he needs to play regularly with the Euros scheduled next summer. The financial figures are incredible, but this doesn't seem to worry EPL sides. Look at Arsenal, they have 3 earners in the EPL's current top 10 and they are all in their 30s. Also, they have no Champions League monies to rely on, club's seem happy to take the gamble regardless of the risks.

I'm in a WhatsApp group which is Spurs heavy and I said last night for the last few seasons, I've found it hard as a neutral to ever identify what they need to push on...they've signed a few players that looked to be on the rise but have then fizzled out or don't fit mould (like Aurier). They were posting up best XI's last night that could win league with Bale added and I had to point out that I can't see it happening with Alderweireld and Dier at CB!?!

Bale will inject some life for sure and probably give Kane some incentive to stay another season but I think they need a world class CB also to build around at the back.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 08:56 - Sep 16 with 679 viewsIpswichKnight

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 08:50 - Sep 16 by TIB

I'm in a WhatsApp group which is Spurs heavy and I said last night for the last few seasons, I've found it hard as a neutral to ever identify what they need to push on...they've signed a few players that looked to be on the rise but have then fizzled out or don't fit mould (like Aurier). They were posting up best XI's last night that could win league with Bale added and I had to point out that I can't see it happening with Alderweireld and Dier at CB!?!

Bale will inject some life for sure and probably give Kane some incentive to stay another season but I think they need a world class CB also to build around at the back.

Just remind them that even if we all live to 200 we still would have won the league more recently than them!
The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 09:06 - Sep 16 with 660 viewsChrisd

The figures involved in Bale’s transfer are ridiculous on 08:50 - Sep 16 by TIB

Probably right there TIB.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024