Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it 19:49 - Sep 23 with 951 viewsgtsb1966

Absolutely eff all to look forward too and people worrying about jobs, health etc. Can't see this being over by spring either. I'm absolutely gobsmacked that the government seem to be ignoring the scientists advice now too. I wish the human race hibernated.
This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:51 - Sep 23 with 935 viewsBlueBadger

Don't, for f*ck's sake, get sick enough to need hospital over winter. It's going to be catastrophic and there *will* be wholly avoidable deaths.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:51 - Sep 23 with 925 viewsHARRY10

1940 wasn't too good either
This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:55 - Sep 23 with 903 viewsWarkystache

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:51 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

Don't, for f*ck's sake, get sick enough to need hospital over winter. It's going to be catastrophic and there *will* be wholly avoidable deaths.

Well, coming from a frontline NHS worker, that's reassuring.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:55 - Sep 23 with 905 viewsJ2BLUE

Seen this before somewhere. Unknown threat, Long Night, winter is here, not entirely sure how to fight it and waiting for [redacted to avoid spoilers] (the vaccine) to show up and save us.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 20:00 - Sep 23 with 874 viewsKeno

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:55 - Sep 23 by Warkystache

Well, coming from a frontline NHS worker, that's reassuring.

Feels like a bloody game of thrones episode

"Winter is coming"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 21:59 - Sep 23 with 724 viewsPendejo

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 19:51 - Sep 23 by BlueBadger

What do you know about it...?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 22:39 - Sep 23 with 653 viewsOldsmoker

The govt. have "had enough of experts" - again.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 06:49 - Sep 24 with 544 viewsBlueBadger

This winter is going to be the Shi*tiest ever isn't it on 20:00 - Sep 23 by Keno

Feels like a bloody game of thrones episode

"Winter is coming"

Frankly, Tywin Lannister would be a massive upgrade on Boris. He was a horrible See You Next Tuesday but at least he was a competent one.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2020 6:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024