Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” 12:31 - Sep 23 with 672 viewsIllinoisblue

Obvious now innit.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:40 - Sep 23 with 614 viewsSwansea_Blue

Glued to Ceefax waiting for the scores to change. Ah, TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:46 - Sep 23 with 601 viewsmr_bean

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:40 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

I wish we could go back in time and change the score that's shown at the 1;39 mark.

That defeat against Charlton almost still feels as crushing today as it did then!
I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:55 - Sep 23 with 575 viewsSwansea_Blue

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:46 - Sep 23 by mr_bean

I wish we could go back in time and change the score that's shown at the 1;39 mark.

That defeat against Charlton almost still feels as crushing today as it did then!

I decided to pretend I hadn't seen that!

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:57 - Sep 23 with 573 viewsIllinoisblue

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:40 - Sep 23 by Swansea_Blue

Page 312 News in Brief. Always a favourite

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:57 - Sep 23 with 574 viewsChiefXL

Or, as it was known in Norfolk, 'The Internet'....
"Idiotic Eureka moments"..... on 14:13 - Sep 23 with 560 viewsBloots

....like realising that Passports are so called because they allow you to pass through ports.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

"Idiotic Eureka moments"..... on 14:17 - Sep 23 with 546 viewsfactual_blue

"Idiotic Eureka moments"..... on 14:13 - Sep 23 by Bloots

....like realising that Passports are so called because they allow you to pass through ports.

They aren't.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"Idiotic Eureka moments"..... on 14:24 - Sep 23 with 533 viewsSwansea_Blue

"Idiotic Eureka moments"..... on 14:17 - Sep 23 by factual_blue

They aren't.

Quite. They're just a way of identifying the tRoo paYtriUts (blue passport) from the tRaytUrs

Login to get fewer ads

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 14:27 - Sep 23 with 521 viewsbrazil1982

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:57 - Sep 23 by Illinoisblue

Page 312 News in Brief. Always a favourite

302 main index.
I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 14:30 - Sep 23 with 511 viewsclive_baker

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 14:27 - Sep 23 by brazil1982

302 main index.

325 league table.

TWTD.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 14:32 - Sep 23 with 505 viewsjeera

I've asked this before and got no answers.

Was The Sick Parrot Town fanzine Ceefax or Teletext?

Anyone?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 17:12 - Sep 23 with 429 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 14:30 - Sep 23 by clive_baker

325 league table.

TWTD.

But the short-lived joy in 2000 getting to look at 324 instead.
I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 17:34 - Sep 23 with 410 viewsVic

I had no idea that Ceefax was a play on “see facts” on 13:46 - Sep 23 by mr_bean

But look at the score below!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024