Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? 00:42 - Oct 3 with 767 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Can’t recall seeing him linked anywhere at all? Same as McGuinness in that respect.

No doubt a few Twitter experts “heard whispers” about this earlier in the week....
Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? on 09:03 - Oct 3 with 607 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Hi,
I am involved in football writing now, have been trying my luck since Christmas, and through this am now lucky enough to be involved in some very reliable chat groups, sometimes names pop up and you can write on it, other times they pop up and you cannot as the source isn’t credible.

This Keanen Bennetts signing came from nowhere. Not a name I had seen on the almost constant feed of rumours and “def info” if, he comes here and does well it should be regarded as a coup for the Ipswich scouting team, if not, it’s no real loss as it won’t be costing us a fortune like previous loan deals have done in the past.

In recent seasons, we’ve known nothing of the loan signings until they’ve arrived and Fraser, Lawrence and Celina all worked out well from a similar position.

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? on 09:35 - Oct 3 with 547 viewsBluefish

I suspect it wasn't a move long in the planning because he hasn't signed in time for the match today.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? on 09:50 - Oct 3 with 521 viewsPhilTWTD

Loan signings tend to have less chat around them and get done quicker so are less likely to leak out. I was aware something was happening yesterday afternoon but didn't know who it was they were signing.
Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? on 13:09 - Oct 3 with 409 viewsMullet

Did any of the ITK crew call Bennetts’ signing? on 09:50 - Oct 3 by PhilTWTD

Loan signings tend to have less chat around them and get done quicker so are less likely to leak out. I was aware something was happening yesterday afternoon but didn't know who it was they were signing.

That video they tweeted was basically indecipherable wasn't it?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024