Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? 15:27 - Oct 20 with 1862 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:36 - Oct 20 with 1218 viewsCoastalblue

If Gwion gets a hattrick I fear for the number of threads.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:38 - Oct 20 with 1206 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:36 - Oct 20 by Coastalblue

If Gwion gets a hattrick I fear for the number of threads.

Just so long as I don't start any though if he gives it away a lot

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:57 - Oct 20 with 1166 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Look at meeeeee !!!!! Attention please
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:59 - Oct 20 with 1167 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:57 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Look at meeeeee !!!!! Attention please

Sorry mate we are bored of looking at your random mad man rants these days. I'm the big show in town now so up your game

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:12 - Oct 20 with 1148 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 15:59 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Sorry mate we are bored of looking at your random mad man rants these days. I'm the big show in town now so up your game

I won't be surprised if we lose tonight. That means that you and a few others will finally get your wish which will allow to waffle the same old anti-Lambert tripe.

Will your mental health suffer if Super Gwion scores again? I'm really worried about you.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:16 - Oct 20 with 1142 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:12 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

I won't be surprised if we lose tonight. That means that you and a few others will finally get your wish which will allow to waffle the same old anti-Lambert tripe.

Will your mental health suffer if Super Gwion scores again? I'm really worried about you.

I'm not a fan of mocking mental health but I'll be absolutely fine and cheer at home, just like I have for all of his 5 goals

I'm hoping we win, hoping we lose is for the anti mick/anti ipswich numbskulls that singalong with norwich

Cheers

Lambert out

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:23 - Oct 20 with 1115 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:16 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

I'm not a fan of mocking mental health but I'll be absolutely fine and cheer at home, just like I have for all of his 5 goals

I'm hoping we win, hoping we lose is for the anti mick/anti ipswich numbskulls that singalong with norwich

Cheers

Lambert out

Norwich, mick etc etc..... You are getting paranoid.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:24 - Oct 20 with 1115 viewsblueislander

I did ask you a while ago what you mean by “rent free” ,but you didn’t answer. Could you enlighten me please?
Login to get fewer ads

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:25 - Oct 20 with 1114 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:23 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

Norwich, mick etc etc..... You are getting paranoid.

Probably should have mentioned skuse, huws and player of the year chambo for you as well

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:32 - Oct 20 with 1101 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:25 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Probably should have mentioned skuse, huws and player of the year chambo for you as well

You forgot about your James Wilson obsession too and how awful he was.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:32 - Oct 20 with 1102 viewsBlue_Order

You’re too old to be using the term “rent free”

Leave it to the kids, mate.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:35 - Oct 20 with 1102 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:32 - Oct 20 by Blue_Order

You’re too old to be using the term “rent free”

Leave it to the kids, mate.

Dude you are in section 6, if you can say en and play with stickers and smoke bombs. I can definitely use rent free to these obsessives.

You do you x

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:36 - Oct 20 with 1092 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:32 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

You forgot about your James Wilson obsession too and how awful he was.

He is no Chambers.

Calm down petal

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:37 - Oct 20 with 1090 viewsBlue_Order

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:35 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

Dude you are in section 6, if you can say en and play with stickers and smoke bombs. I can definitely use rent free to these obsessives.

You do you x

I’m in my front room at the moment, dude.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:39 - Oct 20 with 1076 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:36 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

He is no Chambers.

Calm down petal

By the way you said: Lambert Out !

Isn't he Shambert anymore then?
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:41 - Oct 20 with 1070 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:39 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

By the way you said: Lambert Out !

Isn't he Shambert anymore then?

No mate he has made up for 2 years of complete failure by winning 5 games and being top in October. Best manager ever now
[Post edited 20 Oct 2020 16:42]

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:44 - Oct 20 with 1058 viewsblueislander

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:41 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

No mate he has made up for 2 years of complete failure by winning 5 games and being top in October. Best manager ever now

I have just looked up “rent free” in the Urban Dictionary. You live and learn!
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:44 - Oct 20 with 1057 viewsMach_foreignBlue

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:41 - Oct 20 by Bluefish

2 years of complete failure......

Somehow though the team of hopeless wasters got clapped and cheered after the relegation.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:46 - Oct 20 with 1049 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:44 - Oct 20 by Mach_foreignBlue

2 years of complete failure......

Somehow though the team of hopeless wasters got clapped and cheered after the relegation.

I cannot explain the stupidity of our numbskulls

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:55 - Oct 20 with 1023 viewsGeoffSentence

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:24 - Oct 20 by blueislander

I did ask you a while ago what you mean by “rent free” ,but you didn’t answer. Could you enlighten me please?

I think those are the people who Fisher's believes he lives in the minds of 'rent free'.

Could be wrong.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:01 - Oct 20 with 1011 viewsblueislander

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 16:55 - Oct 20 by GeoffSentence

I think those are the people who Fisher's believes he lives in the minds of 'rent free'.

Could be wrong.

A strange concept , that some people have him in their minds. Rather arrogant that he thinks he may be that important. It is consistent with his belief that he is the only poster who understands football.
How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:19 - Oct 20 with 986 viewsSitfcB

I hope there’s sh!tloads as it’ll mean we win

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:21 - Oct 20 with 975 viewsjeera

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:01 - Oct 20 by blueislander

A strange concept , that some people have him in their minds. Rather arrogant that he thinks he may be that important. It is consistent with his belief that he is the only poster who understands football.

Besides, who said it was free?

If he continues to write this many threads, I'm considering sending a bill for my time.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:22 - Oct 20 with 976 viewsEricsGate

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:19 - Oct 20 by SitfcB

I hope there’s sh!tloads as it’ll mean we win

Bluefish...

I haven't been on here long but you do come across very attention seeking!!

Does your husband watch the footy with you, perhaps he should as would probably help you understand the game better.

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:51 - Oct 20 with 941 viewsBluefish

How many of the rent free mob will start threads about me tonight? on 17:22 - Oct 20 by EricsGate

Bluefish...

I haven't been on here long but you do come across very attention seeking!!

Does your husband watch the footy with you, perhaps he should as would probably help you understand the game better.

I expect you are tying to offend me but in reality you have probably just offended a load if other good posters

It is not 1970 anymore dude

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024