Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’re now going into one of those two winnable home games in a week... 21:59 - Oct 25 with 874 viewsITFC_Forever

...weeks.

I think we all know what usually happens here.....
[Post edited 26 Oct 2020 6:55]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 22:49 - Oct 25 with 822 viewsOldsmoker

Our February form has arrived early this season.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 23:30 - Oct 25 with 787 viewsBlueBadger

Ah yes. What Phil used to call a 'season defining' run of fixtures.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 23:36 - Oct 25 with 779 viewspatrickswell

Gillingham are in a bad run of form. If we go at them, and use the injustice felt after yesterday’s game, we’ll beat them.

Crewe looks a trickier fixture than first seen given they beat Doncaster at the Keepmoat yesterday.
We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 23:38 - Oct 25 with 780 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We have 4 home games in the next 5 matches. The last of them is Hull and we have Sunderland as the away match.

A minimum return from those 5 games needs to be 9 points. That means winning both matches this week and beating Shrewsbury or we need to get something out of the other two. At some point we need to beat one of the better sides in this division. Aside from that we need to keep winning against the "lesser" ones (as we have been up to now).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 08:54 - Oct 26 with 445 viewshomer_123

We’re now going into one of those winnable two home games in a week... on 23:38 - Oct 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

We have 4 home games in the next 5 matches. The last of them is Hull and we have Sunderland as the away match.

A minimum return from those 5 games needs to be 9 points. That means winning both matches this week and beating Shrewsbury or we need to get something out of the other two. At some point we need to beat one of the better sides in this division. Aside from that we need to keep winning against the "lesser" ones (as we have been up to now).

If we are wanting promotion - then the min return on this has got to be 12 (must win your home games) - 10 would be just about acceptable but 9 would not.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024