Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up 21:17 - Oct 27 with 697 viewshomer_123

To the goal.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:18 - Oct 27 with 689 viewspointofblue

Thought Edwards was our best player tonight - at times in the second half he was the only player looking to create anything.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:23 - Oct 27 with 634 viewsclive_baker

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:18 - Oct 27 by pointofblue

Thought Edwards was our best player tonight - at times in the second half he was the only player looking to create anything.

I like his directness. One thing in his mind when he gets the ball in those wide areas, get facing their goal and running at them. Tap and go and get their full backs turned around and back himself to win the footrace. He's an excellent outlet, and on another day could've had a goal or penalty today. He's much better on the left, linking up with Ward. Which would leave Lankester on the right. I think they're my preference in those roles at this moment.

Could've punched him when he gave that soft freekick away in injury time though on the edge of our box.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:24 - Oct 27 with 622 viewsreusersfreekicks

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:23 - Oct 27 by clive_baker

I like his directness. One thing in his mind when he gets the ball in those wide areas, get facing their goal and running at them. Tap and go and get their full backs turned around and back himself to win the footrace. He's an excellent outlet, and on another day could've had a goal or penalty today. He's much better on the left, linking up with Ward. Which would leave Lankester on the right. I think they're my preference in those roles at this moment.

Could've punched him when he gave that soft freekick away in injury time though on the edge of our box.

Yep agree with all of that - he makes things happen but that foul at the end was so stupid!
Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:30 - Oct 27 with 574 viewsRomeo4

Edwards makes things happen as he looks to attack at every opportunity. Much more effective on the left. Leave Sears out or play him through the middle (if we must) but keep Edwards on the left.
Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:33 - Oct 27 with 558 viewsEnigma_Blue

He must have headed by mistake. He is not a footballer
Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 22:17 - Oct 27 with 435 viewsBluefish

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 21:18 - Oct 27 by pointofblue

He must have been incredible in the 2md half because he was abysmal AGAIN in the 1st

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Clever header from Edwards to Ward in the lead up on 22:26 - Oct 27 with 390 viewsIllinoisblue

After all his good work on the left side the past few weeks, why on earth did we play him on the right? Makes no sense

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024