Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hawkins was just getting into the game 16:33 - Oct 31 with 626 viewsurbanblue

I'd have taken Sears off
Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:03 - Oct 31 with 568 viewsBasuco

And boy did we miss Hawkins after he went off, the ball constantly coming back at us.
Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:04 - Oct 31 with 563 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was thinking put Jackson up with Hawkins.

I don't think we are creating enough with 1 up front and the personnel we have. But then we got the 3 points and that's what matters.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 17:05]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:24 - Oct 31 with 524 viewsWickets

Me too .
Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:27 - Oct 31 with 512 viewsBasuco

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:04 - Oct 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was thinking put Jackson up with Hawkins.

I don't think we are creating enough with 1 up front and the personnel we have. But then we got the 3 points and that's what matters.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2020 17:05]

I thought the same, with Hawkins and Jackson their defence and midfield would not have been able to press so far forward.
Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:30 - Oct 31 with 501 viewsbournemouthblue

Agreed, strange decisions today

Obviously he got his team talk right, whatever he said

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 494 viewsSomethingBlue

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:03 - Oct 31 by Basuco

And boy did we miss Hawkins after he went off, the ball constantly coming back at us.

It did when he was on too, to be honest, though there were a couple of decent bits of play before he scored. Very strange player.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:33 - Oct 31 with 481 viewsIpswichBoyBlue

There are some who think Hawkins is a total waste of space and not good enough. He is easily good enough for this level, as much of the squad is, it is how they are being asked to play which is the main problem.
Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:46 - Oct 31 with 439 viewsjayessess

Hawkins was just getting into the game on 17:31 - Oct 31 by SomethingBlue

It did when he was on too, to be honest, though there were a couple of decent bits of play before he scored. Very strange player.

First half he surrendered possession as cheaply as the other 2 forwards did. He got a bit better in our 20-minute good period, but he wasn't the main driving force of that, Bishop was.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024