Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something 19:56 - Nov 24 with 287 viewsnoggin

As for Judge, he's finished isn't he?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:58 - Nov 24 with 262 viewshomer_123

Loose passes...awful clearance.....offers nothing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 259 viewsdavblue

Think Huws’ time is up but I would like to see them in a properly coached team.
At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 247 viewsgordon

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:59 - Nov 24 by davblue

Think Huws’ time is up but I would like to see them in a properly coached team.

Huws looked decent in that half, first time for ages I've seen him looking a little bit decisive on the ball.
At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:59 - Nov 24 with 243 viewsclive_baker

Bennetts is frustrating to watch, he's got a bit of skill in his locker and I like how direct he is. His first thought is to take on his man and I really like that, but his use of the ball is really poor at times, even simple layoffs etc.

But yes on balance he's most likely to create. Norwood is about the brightest of the lot. Should go 4-4-2 and put Jackson up there with him and hit the channels.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 20:02 - Nov 24 with 213 viewsbracknell_blue

Judge may as well be wearing an amber and black shirt for all the good he's doing. Shame you can't give negative scores on here because a 0 would be genrous.

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 20:03 - Nov 24 with 186 viewsreusersfreekicks

At least Bennetts and Norwood are trying to create something on 19:59 - Nov 24 by gordon

Huws looked decent in that half, first time for ages I've seen him looking a little bit decisive on the ball.

Not really offering much is he - decent is a stretch imo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024