Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting PL viewpoint 21:55 - Dec 13 with 885 viewschrismakin

Town’s record when playing against sides in the top 10 in the last two seasons - in last year's final table and as the division stands at present - makes chastening reading, with only three wins from 25 fixtures.

We need to be better but we need the guys back, without a doubt,” Lambert continued. “You’ve seen Portsmouth, they’re a team of men. We’ve got young lads in there as well. They’re doing everything [they can] and that will do them good for the future but at the moment it’s hard for them, they need a bit of help from the guys coming back. If Bishop and Downes come back, it’s a different animal.”

Is it really a different animal? Both CM's, neither slot in at CB so won't help our lacklustre defending. Sure it might help keep the ball in midfield but it's not going to get you 30 odd goals and with them back, Lambert will stick with 1 up top even more and still won't have the right midfielders who can support a 1 man uptop.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Interesting PL viewpoint on 22:02 - Dec 13 with 810 viewsWD19

‘Interesting’ in the understated English sense.

E.g.

PL: I think that the earth is flat

ME: That’s an ‘interesting’ POV Paul, but I am minded to think it is round.
Interesting PL viewpoint on 22:26 - Dec 13 with 755 viewsKropotkin123

Interesting PL viewpoint on 22:02 - Dec 13 by WD19

‘Interesting’ in the understated English sense.

E.g.

ME: That’s an ‘interesting’ POV Paul, but I am minded to think it is round.

ME: I'm 100% behind PL. I see passages that are flat and hope we can demonstrate to all loyal blue fanporters that the earth is indeed flat. Did I mention we are playing the youth, so it must be flat.

LO'N: we've banned PH because one person who he had no control over posted the earth is round. He should count himself lucky the earth isn't triangular.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Interesting PL viewpoint on 22:41 - Dec 13 with 702 viewsCoco

hope he isn't relying on Bishop returning to save his job.

As has been said a MILLION TIMES, this isn't about the last few game but over his entire sorry tenure.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Interesting PL viewpoint on 08:59 - Dec 14 with 390 viewsRobTheMonk

Also the same in his time in the Championship apart from a nothing last day win against Leeds. The only teams we beat were Bolton, Wigan and Rotherham, two of which got relegated with us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024