Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news. If they call off the season now ... 16:22 - Dec 22 with 645 viewsroysboys

We are in the play offs!

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:24 - Dec 22 with 634 viewsGeoffSentence

PPG

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:25 - Dec 22 with 621 viewstonybied

I think we'd end up 8th if it was ended now wouldn't we?
Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:31 - Dec 22 with 587 viewsStokieBlue

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:24 - Dec 22 by GeoffSentence

PPG

Surely we get a Lambert handicap though? 1.5x the PPG total or something for having to put up with him?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:48 - Dec 22 with 534 viewsGeoffSentence

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:31 - Dec 22 by StokieBlue

Surely we get a Lambert handicap though? 1.5x the PPG total or something for having to put up with him?

SB

Haha, we really should do, but given the refs we have had I think that the league may actually be intent upon handicapping us themselves.

Actually, thinking about it, if the season was abandoned now and decided on PPG again, then that series of ludicrous decisions that went against us a few weeks ago might prove decisive.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:49 - Dec 22 with 523 viewsStokieBlue

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:48 - Dec 22 by GeoffSentence

Haha, we really should do, but given the refs we have had I think that the league may actually be intent upon handicapping us themselves.

Actually, thinking about it, if the season was abandoned now and decided on PPG again, then that series of ludicrous decisions that went against us a few weeks ago might prove decisive.

You shouldn't talk about Lamberts team selections and tactics like that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Good news. If they call off the season now ... on 16:54 - Dec 22 with 494 viewslowhouseblue

trouble with the play offs is that you can't really avoid playing teams in the top six.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024