Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? 07:30 - Jan 7 with 1497 viewsEricsGate

Is he just injured?
What’s the injury?

Or is there more to it?

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 09:02 - Jan 7 with 1361 viewsRobTheMonk

Got injured making a challenge - knee I believe. Not suprising if you saw the angle he was tackling from.
What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 09:37 - Jan 7 with 1255 viewsChurchman

I’m sure when he gets his long awaited move his injury problems will magically clear up, just as ‘ever present’ McGoldrick’s did when he went to Sheffield Utd.
What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 11:16 - Jan 7 with 1067 viewsWallingford_Boy

What a strange post!

He badly injured his knee last year, estimated return to training was this month, which he is still on course for as far as the updates from PL have said.

He's going nowhere.

RIP Sir Bobby

What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 765 viewsArnieM

What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 11:16 - Jan 7 by Wallingford_Boy

What a strange post!

He badly injured his knee last year, estimated return to training was this month, which he is still on course for as far as the updates from PL have said.

He's going nowhere.

I doubt he’ll be a Town player this time next season. He doesn’t want to stay here .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 21:37 - Jan 7 with 715 viewsSimonds92

What a strange post!

He's going nowhere.

Exactly this, anyone that saw his injury would have known he would be out for some time!
What’s really going on with Flynn Downes? on 22:04 - Jan 7 with 648 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What a strange post!

He's going nowhere.

I can only think of one club that signs a player who has not got fit from a nasty injury. So he will probably be signing a new contract with us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024