Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward 16:54 - Jan 12 with 924 viewswkj

He experiments, He knows how to mix youth and experience, He has eveything to prove.

Granted, he's a rough personality at times, but ladies and gentlemen - We're beer drinkers now, Champagne (even Prosecco) is far far off into the distance now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 17:49 - Jan 12 with 800 viewsmonty_radio

No gainsaying his achievement, but possibly not unrelated to the fact that Crewe is the club that have functioned in that way for decades. Would Evans give such a restructuring of the club's function and aim his full support (as opposed to a name-checking speech followed by a four month absence)?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:35 - Jan 12 with 708 viewsParky

Wouldn’t be opposed to this, in the slightest.

I think Crewe have been the best footballing side we’ve come up against so far this season, I was very impressed with the way they played against us. That being said, I can’t say I’ve watched a massive amount of Crewe games this season.
I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:35 - Jan 12 with 705 viewsKeno

Ted Lasso for me!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:39 - Jan 12 with 688 viewschrismakin

Mines Pearson

Short term deal as he may want higher but offer £1 mill to get us promoted

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:42 - Jan 12 with 670 viewswkj

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:35 - Jan 12 by Parky

Wouldn’t be opposed to this, in the slightest.

I think Crewe have been the best footballing side we’ve come up against so far this season, I was very impressed with the way they played against us. That being said, I can’t say I’ve watched a massive amount of Crewe games this season.

Crewe are actually my second side, member of the family came up through the academy there. For a team not expected to do well, they have not come into the league quietly- setting the tempo of many of their games much like a team such as ourselves should be doing.

Doesn't always work well for them, but they are certainly out performing expectations.

Crybaby

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 654 viewscatch74

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 17:49 - Jan 12 by monty_radio

No gainsaying his achievement, but possibly not unrelated to the fact that Crewe is the club that have functioned in that way for decades. Would Evans give such a restructuring of the club's function and aim his full support (as opposed to a name-checking speech followed by a four month absence)?

I think also helped by having been heavily involved with their academy. Our equivalent would surely be Dyer - but I’d not have a problem with Artell. He might well think he’s got a better chance with his Crewe side at the moment - although I think he’s about to have his fbs robbed.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:52 - Jan 12 with 625 viewswkj

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:46 - Jan 12 by catch74

I think also helped by having been heavily involved with their academy. Our equivalent would surely be Dyer - but I’d not have a problem with Artell. He might well think he’s got a better chance with his Crewe side at the moment - although I think he’s about to have his fbs robbed.

Indeed, the FBs he has are really promising players, and for such a long time has been an area we've consistently had problems in on side or the other. In hindsight I think his comments about Perry Ng when we signed KVY look quite accurate.

Crybaby

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:53 - Jan 12 with 616 viewsParky

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:42 - Jan 12 by wkj

Crewe are actually my second side, member of the family came up through the academy there. For a team not expected to do well, they have not come into the league quietly- setting the tempo of many of their games much like a team such as ourselves should be doing.

Doesn't always work well for them, but they are certainly out performing expectations.

It just goes to show, you don’t have to have the best players in the world to implement a proper playing style.

Considering us as one of the ‘big teams’ in this division, Crewe turned up and played their own game and were extremely unlucky not to get anything.
Login to get fewer ads

I am still convinced David Artell is the way forward on 18:57 - Jan 12 with 597 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not aware of this "rough personality". However, he has Crewe playing good football and all they lacked were finishers.

If he could work with our midfield and strikers I am sure he would do far better than with Crewe. Considering Crewe are about to overtake us in the next few games that would put us in the play offs or better.

I would certainly rather him than most of the other names bandied about on here.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024