Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum behaviour 15:34 - Jan 20 with 837 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/covid-vaccine-queue-jump-it-loophole-b9

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Scum behaviour on 15:38 - Jan 20 with 779 viewsSpruceMoose

Seems a bit of an oversight that they weren't asking for ID from the beginning.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Scum behaviour on 15:42 - Jan 20 with 741 viewsitfcjoe

Scum behaviour on 15:38 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

Seems a bit of an oversight that they weren't asking for ID from the beginning.

I'm sure you are asked for ID, but shouldn't need to prove where you work - and wouldn't need to add that extra layer in if people weren't doing this

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Scum behaviour on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 724 viewsfooters

Sure this has been covered before, but what do you receive when you get a covid shot, is there some kind of official documentation saying you've had both jabs, your name's added to a database or what? My cousin had a little card with her details on it, vaccine used etc. but she works for the NHS. Does that apply to us civvies as well?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Scum behaviour on 15:50 - Jan 20 with 703 viewsSpruceMoose

Scum behaviour on 15:42 - Jan 20 by itfcjoe

I'm sure you are asked for ID, but shouldn't need to prove where you work - and wouldn't need to add that extra layer in if people weren't doing this

I don't know. People are desperate. Other people are, like you say, poor quality humans. I don't find this story at all surprising.

The Mrs had to provide proof of employment as a teacher when she had her jab here. Seems sensible to me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Scum behaviour on 15:52 - Jan 20 with 700 viewsSpruceMoose

Scum behaviour on 15:44 - Jan 20 by footers

Sure this has been covered before, but what do you receive when you get a covid shot, is there some kind of official documentation saying you've had both jabs, your name's added to a database or what? My cousin had a little card with her details on it, vaccine used etc. but she works for the NHS. Does that apply to us civvies as well?

It's all on the chip they put in your arm. Microsoft can just scan it like the vet does for stray cats.

Scum behaviour on 15:55 - Jan 20 with 679 viewsgiant_stow

Leave us out of this.

I thought you chatting about this for a moment: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55730459

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Scum behaviour on 15:57 - Jan 20 with 662 viewsfooters

Scum behaviour on 15:52 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

It's all on the chip they put in your arm. Microsoft can just scan it like the vet does for stray cats.

They can inject me with whatever they like but I still won't use Microsoft Edge.

Scum behaviour on 16:05 - Jan 20 with 616 viewsTJS

Given they would all still have to have given their full details I would like to think they could all be fined/prosecuted at a later date.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 16:06]
Login to get fewer ads

Scum behaviour on 16:08 - Jan 20 with 598 viewsSpruceMoose

Scum behaviour on 16:05 - Jan 20 by TJS

Given they would all still have to have given their full details I would like to think they could all be fined/prosecuted at a later date.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 16:06]

Would a blood transfusion remove the vaccine? Asking for a friend.

Scum behaviour on 16:14 - Jan 20 with 576 viewssolemio

Scum behaviour on 15:44 - Jan 20 by footers

Yes, I had my first shot yesterday, and was given a card with the details you mention on it, and a space ready for the same info when a second injection happens - assuming it ever does!
Scum behaviour on 16:21 - Jan 20 with 553 viewsHARRY10

'The links are part of the online booking system by Swiftqueue which is being used by some NHS trusts to coordinate vaccine appointments for staff. '

So yet another private contractor brought in by the government, fcks up

I wonder which one of their mates is getting a nice little earner out of this one.
Scum behaviour on 16:24 - Jan 20 with 543 viewsStokieBlue

That's awful behaviour.

New records deaths today, 1820. Why would anyone want to skip ahead of frontline workers or the vulnerable is beyond me.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Scum behaviour on 16:25 - Jan 20 with 538 viewsfooters

Scum behaviour on 16:14 - Jan 20 by solemio

Yes, I had my first shot yesterday, and was given a card with the details you mention on it, and a space ready for the same info when a second injection happens - assuming it ever does!

Good to know, cheers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024