Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Peterborough again in 3 games time 21:52 - Jan 23 with 955 viewschrismakin

Something tells me it won't be as Sht as todays one.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:06 - Jan 23 with 901 viewsBlueBadger

Yeah, it'll probably be worse.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 891 viewsElderGrizzly

I assume that is a hint towards no Lambert being there?
So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:08 - Jan 23 with 889 viewsIllinoisblue

Perhaps we’ll have a shot on target.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:13 - Jan 23 with 881 viewsgainsboroughblue

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:08 - Jan 23 by Illinoisblue

Perhaps we’ll have a shot on target.

We did today.

If you ignore which net it went into.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:31 - Jan 23 with 818 viewsGuthrum

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:13 - Jan 23 by gainsboroughblue

We did today.

If you ignore which net it went into.

Two if you also count the one which was adjudged to have crossed the by-line in the buildup.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:54 - Jan 23 with 750 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Ipswich/POSH games @ Portman road have historically been boring draws going back to the MM era with the exception of last sasons 4-1.

I expect a vastly different game as POSH's home form is completely different to their away form. @ home POSH are currently W8 D1 L1. How open the game depends on whether Ipswich decide to park the bus & play for a 0-0 draw.
So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 23:52 - Jan 23 with 668 viewsStewart27

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:54 - Jan 23 by SuffolkPOSH

Ipswich/POSH games @ Portman road have historically been boring draws going back to the MM era with the exception of last sasons 4-1.

I expect a vastly different game as POSH's home form is completely different to their away form. @ home POSH are currently W8 D1 L1. How open the game depends on whether Ipswich decide to park the bus & play for a 0-0 draw.

Park the bus would involve us being remotely organised.
So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 23:53 - Jan 23 with 662 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 22:54 - Jan 23 by SuffolkPOSH

7-1
Login to get fewer ads

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 00:25 - Jan 24 with 619 viewsSuffolkPOSH

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 23:53 - Jan 23 by Mach_foreignBlue

7-1

Happy days
So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 00:33 - Jan 24 with 596 viewsMach_foreignBlue

So Peterborough again in 3 games time on 00:25 - Jan 24 by SuffolkPOSH

Happy days

For you.

Jack Ainsley in our defence + certain Paul Taylor taking piss out of us

Never thought we'd have worse manager than Jewell. But this despicable fraud Lambert is way above Jewell in terms of being the worst manager ever.

He has had covid, he has been so poor, he has been close going to the hospital......somehow though all of that never stopped him from waffling about Celtic on the daily basis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024