Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way 13:41 - Jan 24 with 692 viewsghostofescobar

Beyond the tosh that PL serves up. They would absolutely whip our backsides if we played them at the moment.

GhostOfEscobar

Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 13:44 - Jan 24 with 670 viewsnoggin

I think they did last time we played them.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 13:45 - Jan 24 with 670 viewsjayessess

They did last time we played them.

And to think, we could have appointed Nathan Jones in Summer 2018...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 13:47 - Jan 24 with 661 viewsFtnfwest

Sons friends are all Luton fans and I was watching the odd game with them 3-4 years ago in the last season or two with Mick. They were way beyond our level then when in league 2 and two divisions below us
Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 13:49 - Jan 24 with 644 viewsChurchman

Considering the mess they got themselves into, they’ve done brilliantly. Well done to all those involved rebuilding their club and moving forward. Same with Lincoln City and long before them, Burnley.

It can be done, but sadly, there is no possibility for this club while Evans owns it in my view and he won’t go till there’s literally nothing left.
Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 14:52 - Jan 24 with 532 viewsRonFearonsHair

Luton can't possibly be doing that well because of the financial disparity they face. It's clearly an illusion.

They are actually really terrible but you don't get a proper feel for their direness on the tv screens, you have to be there in person to know how dreadful they are.

Or something like that.
Just watching Luton and the football they are playing at times is way, way on 17:19 - Jan 24 with 461 viewssolemio

At the time when Mick went my first choice to replace him was Nathan Jones. He is a serious manager, although I seem to recall that he is a Christian, so that would disqualify him in Bully's book!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024