Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This club is in such a mess 14:26 - Jan 29 with 686 viewskizaitfc

We are now doing exactly what PL came in and slated previous managers for an having a significant number of loanees and expiring contracts on the books.

I get absolutely no sense of a plan in the current set up.

We have two aging full backs;
We re playing 1 up top despite not having a striker capable of playing as a lone striker;
We are apparently playing 433, using wingers despite having very few natural wingers in the team;
We are attempting to play it out of the back, but constantly changing the GK and 2 CBs making it very difficult to form a partnership capable of doing so;
Whilst praising the youth system and the players coming through he seems intent on keeping them in the U23 or sending them on loan wherever possible.

If someone said to PL (if still manager of ITFC) what he expects his team to be come next season, he would not have a clue - there is no plan whatsoever right now.

He can blame COVID, the wage cap, the owner, whatever he likes but he must see he has created just as big a problem as he slated ME and previous manager for

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

This club is in such a mess on 14:27 - Jan 29 with 677 viewsBlueBadger

I'm starting to think that all that PR stuff he did when he came in was just flannel to cover the fact that he's a deeply incompetent fraud rather than truly heartfelt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This club is in such a mess on 15:14 - Jan 29 with 617 viewsMrTown

I think it’s common knowledge now he doesn’t trust the kids half as much as he likes to let on. It’s almost as if he says something in the presser, that he thinks will ‘please’ the fans.

The kids are the future etc - goes and loans in other teams kids
You can’t rely on loans - goes and loans in players at the expense of our own (McGuinness blocking Ndaba) example
You can’t allow players contracts to run down, they are the assets etc - Downes, Bishop, El Miz, Jackson all heading for final 12 months - sellable assets. Edwards final 6 months - sellable asset.

I’m starting to wonder whether he is the right man to take us forward.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

This club is in such a mess on 15:45 - Jan 29 with 578 viewsjayessess

It is an absolute mess, yes.
Our squad is a bewildering, bedraggled mess. Huge, unbalanced, uncompetitive even when at full strength.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

This club is in such a mess (n/t) on 15:56 - Jan 29 with 550 viewsNthQldITFC

[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 15:58]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

This club is in such a mess on 15:57 - Jan 29 with 545 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've got 735* players on the books but don't seem able to make a team out of them.

*A slight exaggeration, but we've a lot.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024