Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In the spirit of science.. 21:58 - Jan 29 with 640 viewsBlueBadger

...could you use a Sodastream to turn ordinary spanish white into Cava?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

In the spirit of science.. on 22:00 - Jan 29 with 632 viewsWD19

In my limited experience of such things, I imagine it will turn it into Tizer.

Or Happy Shopper grade Cola.
In the spirit of science.. on 22:04 - Jan 29 with 623 viewsJ2BLUE

I looked into a sodastream to make diet cola. It's as expensive as buying bottles of Pepsi Max from the shop.

It saves plastic obviously but it's not economical. I decided to just grow up and drink a lot less of the stuff.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

In the spirit of science.. on 22:38 - Jan 29 with 589 viewsSwansea_Blue

I couldn’t because I’ve riun out of gas. It’s surprisingly hard to get hold of around here. Anyway, let me know you get on.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

In the spirit of science.. on 00:39 - Jan 30 with 524 viewsNthQldITFC

I've been trying to recommission mine to inject bleach into me as advised by the President, but the trouble is my zero point energy collector is not yet putting out enough juice to power up the corporeal illumination lamps. I know, I know, why do I need both technologies? Well, better safe than sorry if you ask me.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

In the spirit of science.. on 07:52 - Jan 30 with 458 viewsbluefunk

I thought that’s how they did it.....
In the spirit of science.. on 08:40 - Jan 30 with 423 viewsEdwardStone

This does actually exist....as a paid-for service. Not actually a sodastream, a but bigger peice of kit

My folks lived in rural south-west France and one of their neighbours, Henri, used to grow his own grapes and made a very thin, sour tasting white wine

At some point in the year a contractor's van would turn up at his place and convert the majority of this wine into fizz by pumping it up with CO2...it was a service they offered to the region and they just went from farm to farm to do exactly this. It made Henri's undrinkable white wine into undrinkable fizzy white wine

Every holiday, party or birthday Henri would turn up with a couple of bottles of this stuff as a gift to the hosts. People would take a sip and congratulate Henri on his efforts whilst he was looking....then pour it away when his back was turned

He was a splendid chap was Henri....he wore a beret unironically. He lived to be 100, surviving his last 40 years on his Diet Of Three...each day he consumed 3 litres wine, 3 litres soup

Breakfast, one litre soup

Lunch, One litre soup, one litre wine

Supper. one litre soup, 2 litres wine
In the spirit of science.. on 09:02 - Jan 30 with 401 viewsDanny_G

Decent results here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024