Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again 17:37 - Feb 6 with 1124 viewsthebooks

Just fück off you bitter twät.
Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:37 - Feb 6 with 1115 viewsStokieBlue

Not happy about talking about the internals of the camp.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:39 - Feb 6 with 1053 viewseddiespearitt03

Made one good decision in dropping Chambers and now embarrassed he got it wrong for so long.
Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:40 - Feb 6 with 1008 viewsMatt_Netherlands

“I did that last week too” he said very sarcastically about the midfield set up....

Guess be wouldn’t know about Brenner still watching the away games via iFollow after “the zoom broke” and he couldn’t speak to any media last weekend....
Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:41 - Feb 6 with 977 viewsSwailsey

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:40 - Feb 6 by Matt_Netherlands

“I did that last week too” he said very sarcastically about the midfield set up....

Guess be wouldn’t know about Brenner still watching the away games via iFollow after “the zoom broke” and he couldn’t speak to any media last weekend....

Yeah but it’s not the same watching it on iPlayer...

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:42 - Feb 6 with 931 viewsshefki86

Attitude funking stinks!!! FOPRP

Poll: How do we all see it after today?

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:44 - Feb 6 with 896 viewsnoubledooble

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:41 - Feb 6 by Swailsey

Yeah but it’s not the same watching it on iPlayer...

Well I watched last week and can definitely say Dozzel wasn’t playing that far forward.
Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:48 - Feb 6 with 818 viewsDublinBlue84

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:40 - Feb 6 by Matt_Netherlands

He's won ONE GAME following a period of a load of crap results and struggling to beat bottom of the league.

The way he goes on about it, you'd think the bad results were the outliers and today was a standard performance.

He's an absolute prick, his whole attitude of talking about blips and forgetting about all the many games last season and this season that are more than a blip and now he wins one game and the 8 or 9 terrible ones don't matter because he had one good game.

Absolute tool.

LAMBERT OUT.

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:52 - Feb 6 with 751 viewsDennyx4

Lambert getting pïssy with Brenner again on 17:44 - Feb 6 by noubledooble

Well I watched last week and can definitely say Dozzel wasn’t playing that far forward.

He did change that last week with Downes at the back of the three.

Dozzell was on the left of the midfield three, at Crewe. The difference was the whole team got further up the pitch today, mainly due to how Parrot played.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024