Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation 15:15 - Feb 16 with 496 viewshomer_123

for tonight's fiasco, sorry....loss, sorry....football, sorry.....I mean that thing where our 11 players (I say players) run about (I say about) and kick a ball (I say kick a ball).

Also, what beverage will you partaking in?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:16 - Feb 16 with 482 viewsleitrimblue

Bout an hour ago?
10th April 2018..... on 15:19 - Feb 16 with 475 viewsBloots

....meths and milk.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:19 - Feb 16 with 476 viewsStokieBlue

As soon as possible I would say.

I'll been enjoying the Adnams Jack Brand boxes, they have a good variety. The New England IPA is the best of the bunch.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:29 - Feb 16 with 439 viewsclive_baker

I've only got 1 beer left in the garage. Thought I was much better stocked than that, but I've clearly taken my eye off the inventory management ball.

I've managed to procure an iFollow login for tonight without funding the club, thus maintaining my commitment to myself that I won't until Lambert is gone. So 1 beer for me during the 1st half, perhaps followed by a couple of whiskeys depending on how things are going.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:32 - Feb 16 with 434 viewsBluefish

I'm on a new exercise plan that consists of not drinking in the week.

I've already had a McDonald's breakfast today and I've also just had a cupcake my daughters made so it isn't going well.

I picked up some bottle from Derby Brewing Company at the weekend so they will be very tempting even if they are golden ale. Sadly it was all they had

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:47 - Feb 16 with 416 viewslongtimefan

No. You’re only allowed to drink in preparation.....
OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:49 - Feb 16 with 399 viewsWeWereZombies

Is it possible to get some chloroform in at short notice, and to self administer it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:51 - Feb 16 with 393 viewsfooters

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:49 - Feb 16 by WeWereZombies

Is it possible to get some chloroform in at short notice, and to self administer it?

'Short notice'... uh huh.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:53 - Feb 16 with 390 viewsRadioOrwell

I don't drink much beer but I had a ghost ship ( just one ) the other night and it was easily the most delicious thing I've had all lockdown.

Seeing as I'll have Barca v PSG on TV and the never ending joy of Judge starting another game - I might stick to heroin / cocaine mix.
OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:57 - Feb 16 with 370 viewsWeWereZombies

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 15:51 - Feb 16 by footers

'Short notice'... uh huh.

C'mon - it's not as if I asked for quick lime at the same time.

I'll leave it for a day or two before I do that...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 16:51 - Feb 16 with 326 viewsBonchosBicycle

About an hour before kickoff to take the edge off.

So that's 1 pm here. Your time zone may vary.

Edit to add....probably a very large G & T
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 16:52]
OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 16:52 - Feb 16 with 316 viewsBluefish

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 16:51 - Feb 16 by BonchosBicycle

About an hour before kickoff to take the edge off.

So that's 1 pm here. Your time zone may vary.

Edit to add....probably a very large G & T
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 16:52]

Are you in Norfolk?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 16:54 - Feb 16 with 310 viewsBonchosBicycle

OK - so, what is an acceptable time to start drinking in preperation on 16:52 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

Are you in Norfolk?

I think you'll find Norfolk is 200 years behind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024