Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients 11:23 - Feb 16 with 1140 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at the owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:28 - Feb 16 with 1120 viewshype313

I'm not completely sure but sending through the post to a generic title should be fine, essentially the address info is in the public domain, unlike personal email addresses.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:31 - Feb 16 with 1114 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:28 - Feb 16 by hype313

I'm not completely sure but sending through the post to a generic title should be fine, essentially the address info is in the public domain, unlike personal email addresses.

[content removed at owner's request]

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:33 - Feb 16 with 1095 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd have thought McDonalds have advertising covered through their TV commercials

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:52 - Feb 16 with 1074 viewsfactual_blue

I'd have thought the stuff companies get that's not addressed to a named individual goes straight in the bin.

There are no rules to stop you sending it though.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:06 - Feb 16 with 1036 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:52 - Feb 16 by factual_blue

I'd have thought the stuff companies get that's not addressed to a named individual goes straight in the bin.

There are no rules to stop you sending it though.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:08 - Feb 16 with 1032 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 11:33 - Feb 16 by Swansea_Blue

I'd have thought McDonalds have advertising covered through their TV commercials

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:19 - Feb 16 with 1017 viewsfactual_blue

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:06 - Feb 16 by BryanPlug

Most of us may or may not be right about anything!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:26 - Feb 16 with 1005 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:19 - Feb 16 by factual_blue

Most of us may or may not be right about anything!

Login to get fewer ads

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:35 - Feb 16 with 989 viewshoppy

We get enough junk mail through our letterbox, specifically named and otherwise.

If it is of no interest for what they're marketing, then it generally does go straight in the recycling, unless it looks a clever or nice design, in which case I may well keep it.

As I design for print, brochures and other marketing materials etc, it's part of my job to try and ensure that my client's message is getting past the first stage of being binned by Susan on reception and actually reaches who it is targeting.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:46 - Feb 16 with 976 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:35 - Feb 16 by hoppy

We get enough junk mail through our letterbox, specifically named and otherwise.

If it is of no interest for what they're marketing, then it generally does go straight in the recycling, unless it looks a clever or nice design, in which case I may well keep it.

As I design for print, brochures and other marketing materials etc, it's part of my job to try and ensure that my client's message is getting past the first stage of being binned by Susan on reception and actually reaches who it is targeting.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:50 - Feb 16 with 972 viewshype313

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:46 - Feb 16 by BryanPlug

Can I just add, if it isn't a colossal amount of literature you are sending out, then if possible try and hand write the front of the envelope, you will get far more traction.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 15:21 - Feb 16 with 937 viewsBryanPlug

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:50 - Feb 16 by hype313

Can I just add, if it isn't a colossal amount of literature you are sending out, then if possible try and hand write the front of the envelope, you will get far more traction.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 16:45 - Feb 16 with 904 viewsKeno

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 13:35 - Feb 16 by hoppy

That Susan is a right hard so and so!!!

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 17:50 - Feb 16 with 884 viewshoppy

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 16:45 - Feb 16 by Keno

That Susan is a right hard so and so!!!

Not a lot gets past her, to be honest.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 879 viewshype313

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 17:50 - Feb 16 by hoppy

Not a lot gets past her, to be honest.

Swap Holy out for Her then.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 17:59]

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 18:08 - Feb 16 with 863 viewshoppy

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 17:56 - Feb 16 by hype313

Swap Holy out for Her then.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 17:59]

Her distribution is woeful though, to be honest.

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 845 viewsKeno

Sending brochure / literature to prospective clients on 18:08 - Feb 16 by hoppy

Her distribution is woeful though, to be honest.

what's she like in the box?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024