Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... 09:35 - Feb 20 with 1294 viewsPippin1970

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/02/19/mutinous-fans-hapless-manager-si
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:41 - Feb 20 with 1188 viewsbluebud

...copy paste the article please
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:42 - Feb 20 with 1164 viewsParky

Written by Jim White, the same Jim White that has his nose right up and cosy inside Lambert’s arsehole?
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:43 - Feb 20 with 1156 viewswkj

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:41 - Feb 20 by bluebud

The headline...

"How Ipswich Town lurched into crisis: Mutinous fans, hapless manager and a silent owner sending club into free fall"

Interesting to see the Telegraph call him hapless, seems as he's been buttering up the national press. I believe he may well find ITFC is his last job on any kind of significant salary package.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:45 - Feb 20 with 1121 viewsNthQldITFC

Good to see more publicity which hopefully makes the inevitable even more inevitable, but shocking to see the standards to which the Telegraph proof readers have fallen.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:45 - Feb 20 with 1116 viewswkj

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:42 - Feb 20 by Parky

Written by Jim White, the same Jim White that has his nose right up and cosy inside Lambert’s arsehole?

Nope, a different one...

[Post edited 20 Feb 2021 9:46]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:46 - Feb 20 with 1089 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Please don't.

Theres a copyright on that and I'm sure Phil doesn't want that kind of trouble.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:47 - Feb 20 with 1081 viewsBeckets

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:45 - Feb 20 by wkj

Nope, a different one...

No it’s the proper journalist Jim White not the nonentity on Talksport
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 1039 viewsSitfcB

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:42 - Feb 20 by Parky

No

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 1033 viewsParky

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:45 - Feb 20 by wkj

Nope, a different one...

Thank you! I don’t have a subscription, so couldn’t read the article. Glad to hear it’s not the knobhead Jim White who was just embarrassing on TalkSport the other day with how far up Lambert’s arse he was.
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:49 - Feb 20 with 1028 viewsSitfcB

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:46 - Feb 20 by Cheltenham_Blue

Please don't.

Theres a copyright on that and I'm sure Phil doesn't want that kind of trouble.

Do it via PM.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:53 - Feb 20 with 954 viewsjayessess

*taps nose*
disable javascript on your browser for a minute

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 10:13 - Feb 20 with 848 viewsGuthrum

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:47 - Feb 20 by Beckets

No it’s the proper journalist Jim White not the nonentity on Talksport

That confused me, too.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 10:34 - Feb 20 with 721 views66notout

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:45 - Feb 20 by NthQldITFC

Good to see more publicity which hopefully makes the inevitable even more inevitable, but shocking to see the standards to which the Telegraph proof readers have fallen.

I concur. Just read it and spotted several errors and inaccuracies. Tells us nothing we didn’t already know.
National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 10:38 - Feb 20 with 690 viewsRadioOrwell

National newspaper take on Ipswich Town.... on 09:43 - Feb 20 by wkj

The headline...

"How Ipswich Town lurched into crisis: Mutinous fans, hapless manager and a silent owner sending club into free fall"

Interesting to see the Telegraph call him hapless, seems as he's been buttering up the national press. I believe he may well find ITFC is his last job on any kind of significant salary package.

God knows how much we paid Lambert over the years for all this. Can we ask for it back ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024