Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Framing Britney Spears 17:56 - Feb 21 with 1280 viewsSwailsey

Has anyone else watched this?

I’ve just finished it. Very sad. Poor lady.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Framing Britney Spears on 17:59 - Feb 21 with 1263 viewsJ2BLUE

Used to argue with someone at school about who was her biggest fan until we both got to about 14 and then it was the opposite.

I got into rock music and he got into the utterly awful 'garage' music.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Framing Britney Spears on 18:22 - Feb 21 with 1183 viewsSpruceMoose

Framing Britney Spears on 17:59 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

Used to argue with someone at school about who was her biggest fan until we both got to about 14 and then it was the opposite.

This is an extremely interesting insight!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Framing Britney Spears on 18:56 - Feb 21 with 1139 viewsNthQldITFC

I misread that and had a momentary vision of her potato picking in a muddy field in that red catsuit. Steady!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Framing Britney Spears on 22:27 - Feb 21 with 985 viewsfactual_blue

Framing Britney Spears on 17:59 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Framing Britney Spears on 22:29 - Feb 21 with 976 viewsitfcjoe

Yeah saw it the other day, had seen bits about it over years / such a frustrating and sad Catch-22 situation

Doing well? It’s because of the situation you are in. Doing badly? Need to stay in the situation to get better.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Framing Britney Spears on 22:32 - Feb 21 with 961 viewsjeera

Framing Britney Spears on 22:29 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

Yeah saw it the other day, had seen bits about it over years / such a frustrating and sad Catch-22 situation

Doing well? It’s because of the situation you are in. Doing badly? Need to stay in the situation to get better.

I haven't watched it tbh, but does it allude to people piggy- backing off her success by any chance?

Or have I misunderstood and they are actually acting in her best interests whilst she continues to bring in the cash?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 22:36]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Framing Britney Spears on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 955 viewsitfcjoe

Framing Britney Spears on 22:32 - Feb 21 by jeera

I haven't watched it tbh, but does it allude to people piggy- backing off her success by any chance?

Or have I misunderstood and they are actually acting in her best interests whilst she continues to bring in the cash?
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 22:36]

She basically has an agreement over here saying she lacks the ability to manage her finances and work schedule so her Dad has total control over it all.

No one can speak to her without his permission and she has to do what he says - but then signed a residency in Vegas and quit it, rumoured to be her basically having had enough and saying won’t do anything whilst this agreement in place now as has fortune of ~$60m

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Framing Britney Spears on 22:40 - Feb 21 with 938 viewsjeera

Framing Britney Spears on 22:35 - Feb 21 by itfcjoe

She basically has an agreement over here saying she lacks the ability to manage her finances and work schedule so her Dad has total control over it all.

No one can speak to her without his permission and she has to do what he says - but then signed a residency in Vegas and quit it, rumoured to be her basically having had enough and saying won’t do anything whilst this agreement in place now as has fortune of ~$60m

It has that stink of a family grabbing what they can from an offspring's success doesn't it?

See, the Jacksons etc. Control freak father etc.

She does the work, they leech off her talent.

Possibly them applying too much pressure in the first place that tips the star over the edge.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2021 0:05]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024