Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... 17:42 - Feb 21 with 1991 viewshoppy

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1230958937301479&set=gm.101193969932

“Back on chemotherapy,thx for thinking of me, D, still a long road but with all the good messages I’ll pull through ❤️❤️❤️“

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 17:46 - Feb 21 with 1905 viewsJ2BLUE

Best wishes to him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 17:52 - Feb 21 with 1838 viewsSuperCoops

Yeah, hopefully he's on the mend soon. Made me think that his situation and operation was worse than we perhaps first thought?
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 1809 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 17:56 - Feb 21 with 1798 viewsKeno

best wishes Mariner

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 17:57 - Feb 21 with 1791 viewsChurchman

Thank you for posting this. I hope he gets well soon.

As has been said by many people many times, undoubtably one of the best players to ever play for this club. He was brilliant from his first game for us.
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 18:25 - Feb 21 with 1653 viewsSitfcB

Here’s the tweet for those that may want it.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 19:49 - Feb 21 with 1406 viewsFarmerpiles

'Ipswich Town and England center forward.....'

Wont ever hear that sentence again. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to a true ITFC legend.
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 19:53 - Feb 21 with 1374 viewsskankerman

Legend get well soon
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 20:10 - Feb 21 with 1294 viewsClareBlue

He single handily dragged Plymouth out of the 3rd division to the second division before joining us. We could do with someone like that now.

Sending the best to him for a speedy recovery.
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 20:23 - Feb 21 with 1246 viewsBluespeed225

A leader on the pitch, thoughts with him now.
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 20:55 - Feb 21 with 1173 viewsPJH

Best wishes PM (and I certainly do not mean Johnson).
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 20:55]
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 21:16 - Feb 21 with 1092 viewsCoco

Best wishes the a true great!

Hope the club have passed on their wishes to him.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 21:32 - Feb 21 with 1036 viewsGuthrum

Best wishes Paul Mariner - still my all-time favourite ITFC player. Get well soon.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 22:31 - Feb 21 with 907 viewsstiff_talking

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 21:32 - Feb 21 by Guthrum

Best wishes Paul Mariner - still my all-time favourite ITFC player. Get well soon.

My favorite player also!
Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 22:34 - Feb 21 with 892 viewsMoriarty

Best wishes to a true great.

fka omuircheartaigh

Just seen this... wishing Paul Mariner all the best... on 22:41 - Feb 21 with 870 viewsghostofescobar

All the best Paul, a true Town legend.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024