Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank 17:29 - Feb 26 with 343 viewsLord_Lucan

Is this a good deal for the new owner?

You do the math.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 323 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 17:41 - Feb 26 with 300 viewsDarth_Koont

Y’all craaaaazee.

Pronouns: He/Him

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 17:42 - Feb 26 with 296 viewsKeno

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 17:35 - Feb 26 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

lets make Ipswich the soccer goat

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 18:10 - Feb 26 with 265 viewsNW10_Tractor

The match day program would be in favor of having color pages and instead of A5 in size it may be letter legal. Let’s normalize and be sure that if this takeover deal dove in the deep end that this agreement would not have snuck up y’all of us fans that we would be the best soccer fans outside the BPL. But Let’s wait until the two Robbies discuss us on NBCSN two formalize things - and that’s according to Merriam-Webster anyway...

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry...!!!

Harlesden's Arrogantly Talented with the Skill Abilities And not a bad goalkeeper either....
Poll: How would you like Town to win the league

In order to lighten the mood of Potato Day, shall we all start talking Yank on 18:12 - Feb 26 with 261 viewsTrequartista

Like most people don't already.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024