Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So. Serious question. 20:50 - Feb 28 with 335 viewsLord_Lucan

If when asked about cheese preferences Brett says “American cheese” do we form a Yanks go home group?

At least Cleggy said Stilton.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So. Serious question. on 20:52 - Feb 28 with 307 viewsChurchman

No. There’s nothing wrong with American cheese. It’s just a bit bland. If he says goats cheese, then it’s break out the pitchforks and torches time and chase him out!
So. Serious question. on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 303 viewsLord_Lucan

So. Serious question. on 20:52 - Feb 28 by Churchman

No. There’s nothing wrong with American cheese. It’s just a bit bland. If he says goats cheese, then it’s break out the pitchforks and torches time and chase him out!

Goats cheese is magnificent.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

So. Serious question. on 20:53 - Feb 28 with 302 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I don't think we should castigate him for his ignorance. We should teach him. If he signs on the line that is dotted, TWTD should club together for a British cheese hamper.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So. Serious question. on 20:56 - Feb 28 with 260 viewsLord_Lucan

So. Serious question. on 20:53 - Feb 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

I don't think we should castigate him for his ignorance. We should teach him. If he signs on the line that is dotted, TWTD should club together for a British cheese hamper.

Now that would actually be a fantastic thing to do - what was that similar half cocked thing they dried to do on here. Was it beers for Mick Mac or something? 🤔

So. Serious question. on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 250 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Instantly

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

So. Serious question. on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 250 viewsChurchman

So. Serious question. on 20:53 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Goats cheese is magnificent.

Shock, horror. It should be banned and users of said cheese given 6 months solitary confinement to contemplate their behaviour!

Sheep’s cheese: a years hard labour.
So. Serious question. on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 249 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

So. Serious question. on 20:56 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Now that would actually be a fantastic thing to do - what was that similar half cocked thing they dried to do on here. Was it beers for Mick Mac or something? 🤔

Think it was a Christmas hamper for Mick.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

So. Serious question. on 20:58 - Feb 28 with 247 viewsJ2BLUE

So. Serious question. on 20:56 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

Christmas jumpers but it morphed into beer and cheese. I think it also included a donation to EACH which was what MM seemed most enthusiastic about

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

So. Serious question. on 20:59 - Feb 28 with 245 viewsSwansea_Blue

So. Serious question. on 20:53 - Feb 28 by The_Flashing_Smile

This. Let’s get him a present and then if the football is rubbish a few months later we can all call him a nonce and then he can tell us to feck off. It’ll be hilarious

Ah, TWTD. I’m getting all bleary eyed at the memories.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So. Serious question. on 21:00 - Feb 28 with 226 viewsJ2BLUE

So. Serious question. on 20:59 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

This. Let’s get him a present and then if the football is rubbish a few months later we can all call him a nonce and then he can tell us to feck off. It’ll be hilarious

Ah, TWTD. I’m getting all bleary eyed at the memories.

Some people seem to have a real problem separating the 10% of dickheads in the fan base from the rest of us.

Truly impaired.

So. Serious question. on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 214 viewsJ2BLUE

So. Serious question. on 20:58 - Feb 28 by Churchman

Shock, horror. It should be banned and users of said cheese given 6 months solitary confinement to contemplate their behaviour!

Sheep’s cheese: a years hard labour.

Vegan cheeze?

Truly impaired.

So. Serious question. on 21:01 - Feb 28 with 215 viewsjeera

Well the obvious answer would be he can royally feck back off.

We'll have to find a Cobbold offspring who has a few quid and plead with them to honour their past relatives and out some class back into the place.

Good wine and cheese is what makes a successful board.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2021 21:06]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So. Serious question. on 21:02 - Feb 28 with 204 viewsChurchman

So. Serious question. on 21:01 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Vegan cheeze?

Life sentence
So. Serious question. on 21:07 - Feb 28 with 173 viewsjeera

So. Serious question. on 21:00 - Feb 28 by J2BLUE

Some people seem to have a real problem separating the 10% of dickheads in the fan base from the rest of us.

To be fair the hamper does seem to be the kiss of death that starts off the whole thing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024