Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked 13:51 - Mar 2 with 988 viewsBluefish

Before he was confirmed as boss?

Had something been said previously about them going to his next job? Seems odd considering Roberts was still playing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:52 - Mar 2 with 947 viewsJ2BLUE

Roberts is sacrificing about a third of a season. Maybe he'll make an appearance for us.

Edit: Actually he probably isn't allowed to is he?
[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 13:53]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:56 - Mar 2 with 892 viewsArnoldMoorhen

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:52 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

Roberts is sacrificing about a third of a season. Maybe he'll make an appearance for us.

No, he can't transfer his player registration outside the Transfer Window and play this season.
How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:59 - Mar 2 with 849 viewsFtnfwest

Boris hasn't identified it yet
How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:01 - Mar 2 with 810 viewsSpruceMoose

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:56 - Mar 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

No, he can't transfer his player registration outside the Transfer Window and play this season.

Not without a really good disguise.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:02 - Mar 2 with 804 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would imagine in the same way the takeover and Cook announcement were also widely known - which all suggests somebody at this end.

I am also curious how Accrington feel about Roberts joining us just before we play them. I wonder how much he is able to tell us that would be useful knowledge ahead of the game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:15 - Mar 2 with 661 viewsParsley

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:56 - Mar 2 by ArnoldMoorhen

He also had to get special dispensation to move to Accrington as he'd already played for Wigan and Bala Town this season. I don't think he'd be able to play for 4 clubs in a season! It would be a good one for a pub quiz if it did happen
How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:17 - Mar 2 with 636 viewsusm

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 13:52 - Mar 2 by J2BLUE

We could register a ghost player and play him under that name.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:18 - Mar 2 with 644 viewsGavTWTD

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:02 - Mar 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would imagine in the same way the takeover and Cook announcement were also widely known - which all suggests somebody at this end.

I am also curious how Accrington feel about Roberts joining us just before we play them. I wonder how much he is able to tell us that would be useful knowledge ahead of the game.

You'd think Accrington would have blocked the move until after the game. How you'd stop him talking to Cook is another matter. Confiscate his phone?!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Login to get fewer ads

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:23 - Mar 2 with 573 viewsPositivelyPortman

How were the Roberts and Hunt reports leaked on 14:18 - Mar 2 by GavTWTD

You'd think Accrington would have blocked the move until after the game. How you'd stop him talking to Cook is another matter. Confiscate his phone?!

Get him to sit with Lee ONeill that’ll send him into a deep sleep.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024