Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? 19:25 - Mar 3 with 2116 viewsSpruceMoose

Less bed wetting, more patience. That'll benefit a lot of you!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:34 - Mar 3 with 1606 viewsBluedanW

After 18 years of hurt, 13 of them under Evans out fortunes seemed to be changing. But we now feel as if the rug has been pulled from under us.
I just hope its just Evans keeping his cards close to his chest or just pushing for a better sale price.
I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:36 - Mar 3 with 1591 viewssnudge27

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:34 - Mar 3 by BluedanW

After 18 years of hurt, 13 of them under Evans out fortunes seemed to be changing. But we now feel as if the rug has been pulled from under us.
I just hope its just Evans keeping his cards close to his chest or just pushing for a better sale price.

Behave yourself. Nothing has changed, Evans is subject to an NDA, it's still happening.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:36 - Mar 3 with 1590 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:34 - Mar 3 by BluedanW

Twenty five threads all on the same thing started every five minutes doesn't do anyone any good.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:37]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:38 - Mar 3 with 1549 viewsJ2BLUE

It's an ITFC forum discussing something that happened literally minutes ago.

I don't see the issue. People are only bouncing ideas off each other. Most people will consider it and then assume the takeover is going ahead.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:41 - Mar 3 with 1531 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:38 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

I don't see the issue. People are only bouncing ideas off each other. Most people will consider it and then assume the takeover is going ahead.

Would be easier to have a discussion if it was consolidated in one thread where people could actually reply to posts, no? You'll see I'm right when you've collected yourself.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:41 - Mar 3 with 1520 viewsBluedanW

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:36 - Mar 3 by snudge27

Behave yourself. Nothing has changed, Evans is subject to an NDA, it's still happening.

We are Ipswich fans, we are entitled to being pessimistic
I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:42 - Mar 3 with 1510 viewsjeera

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:38 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

Time difference innit.

Give Spruce another 5 hours when he has a couple of beers in him and he'll be running around the streets with his shirt off screaming all sorts of incomprehensible stuff about a football club none of his neighbours have heard of.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:42 - Mar 3 with 1510 viewsFunge

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:41 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Would be easier to have a discussion if it was consolidated in one thread where people could actually reply to posts, no? You'll see I'm right when you've collected yourself.

It's all good, Moose.

People are excited, and, lets be frank, there has been literally fck all to be excited about in terms of ITFC for 2 years.
Login to get fewer ads

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:43 - Mar 3 with 1493 viewsJ2BLUE

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:41 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Ideally yes but this forum has never worked like that.

I don't see the issue.

Truly impaired.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:44 - Mar 3 with 1473 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:43 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

Ideally yes but this forum has never worked like that.

I don't see the issue.

The people in the traffic jam never realise that they're part of the traffic problem I guess.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:45 - Mar 3 with 1467 viewsjeera

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:42 - Mar 3 by Funge

It's all good, Moose.

People are excited, and, lets be frank, there has been literally fck all to be excited about in terms of ITFC for 2 years.

I was sold by the Pawtucket video.

I had no idea I was that shallow, but it turns out I am.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:46 - Mar 3 with 1461 viewsJ2BLUE

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:44 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

The people in the traffic jam never realise that they're part of the traffic problem I guess.

You're making a song and dance about nothing, which ironically, is what we're probably doing as well.

Truly impaired.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:46 - Mar 3 with 1461 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:42 - Mar 3 by jeera

Time difference innit.

Give Spruce another 5 hours when he has a couple of beers in him and he'll be running around the streets with his shirt off screaming all sorts of incomprehensible stuff about a football club none of his neighbours have heard of.

Excuse me, my local booze store fella knows just how crap we are. He was asking me about it the other day... and he's Argentinian!

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:46 - Mar 3 with 1446 viewsRyorry

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:42 - Mar 3 by Funge

It's all good, Moose.

Only 2? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 with 1449 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:46 - Mar 3 by J2BLUE

You're making a song and dance about nothing, which ironically, is what we're probably doing as well.

Not sure rolling my eyes counts as making a song and dance J2! Don't go all Dolly on me here.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 with 1444 viewsjeera

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:46 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Excuse me, my local booze store fella knows just how crap we are. He was asking me about it the other day... and he's Argentinian!

Maybe he knows more than we do.

Try to tap him up on your way home!

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 with 1435 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 by jeera

Maybe he knows more than we do.

Try to tap him up on your way home!

He did say the Batistuta deal might still be on and to expect an email from Evans about it.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:48]

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:48 - Mar 3 with 1412 viewsjeera

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

He did say the Batistuta deal might still be on and to expect an email from Evans about it.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 19:48]

At the moment, I believe him.

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:54 - Mar 3 with 1385 viewsArnieM

OP: just shows how much Town fans want this happen then doesn’t it, and just how sick to the back teeth we all are with everything, f clucking Marcus Evans.

Get it?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:57 - Mar 3 with 1356 viewsRyorry

" ... one needs to take that into account when judging the long term commitment of possible investors with no personal roots in the community.

The clubs that got it wrong paid a heavy price, sometimes very quickly. I have invested too much time, energy and funding to put this Club at risk."

Sounds to me as if he's simply doing due diligence, and I for one am very grateful if he is. We need to remain patient & not jump from the frying pan into the fire.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

You're the one behaving like Dolly..... on 19:57 - Mar 3 with 1359 viewsBloots

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:47 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Not sure rolling my eyes counts as making a song and dance J2! Don't go all Dolly on me here.

....you massive flowery summer dress of a man.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:58 - Mar 3 with 1355 viewsSpruceMoose

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:54 - Mar 3 by ArnieM

OP: just shows how much Town fans want this happen then doesn’t it, and just how sick to the back teeth we all are with everything, f clucking Marcus Evans.

Get it?

Not really. Nobody has been able to explain the benefit of twenty posts containing one or two posts all crying out for Phil or flapping like a fanny yet.

I guess I'm just made of sterner stuff!

Oh well. Hide thread option exists for a reason I suppose.

You're the one behaving like Dolly..... on 19:58 - Mar 3 with 1339 viewsSpruceMoose

You're the one behaving like Dolly..... on 19:57 - Mar 3 by Bloots

....you massive flowery summer dress of a man.

SUQ

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 20:02 - Mar 3 with 1309 viewsjeera

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:58 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Not really. Nobody has been able to explain the benefit of twenty posts containing one or two posts all crying out for Phil or flapping like a fanny yet.

The constant "PHIL! PHIIIIIIIIIIILLL!" threads are a bit frustrating, not least because the amount of repetition pushes other stuff off the board too quickly.

Plus what is the poor guy supposed to do?

It's become a bit prayer like. Asking him about everything.

Although I must ask him later how he feels about figs with pork and see if he has any ideas what to do about the neighbour's dogs barking.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 20:04]

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 22:27 - Mar 3 with 1168 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

I see that the forum is back to being unusable then? on 19:58 - Mar 3 by SpruceMoose

Rumour has it that even Chrismakin saw the number of new threads on the same subject and thought it was a bit much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024