Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Battlestar gallactica replacements 17:40 - Mar 26 with 750 viewsgiant_stow

Fantastic show, but only one series left - anything like it that's worth trying?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 17:52 - Mar 26 with 722 viewscatch74

Have you watched the Expanse?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 17:53 - Mar 26 with 720 viewsgiant_stow

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 17:52 - Mar 26 by catch74

Have you watched the Expanse?

I watched the first show, but wasn't sure about it tbh. I take it it gets better?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:00 - Mar 26 with 715 viewscatch74

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 17:53 - Mar 26 by giant_stow

I watched the first show, but wasn't sure about it tbh. I take it it gets better?

I really enjoyed Battlestar Gallactica but have a more on off relationship with the Expanse. I’ll watch a few episodes and then park it for a while. The pace seems pretty variable but maybe give it another go.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:19 - Mar 26 with 713 viewsBlueBadger

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 17:53 - Mar 26 by giant_stow

Very much a slow burner, like the early seasons of GoT. It's a show you have to pay attention to, it's pretty densely plotted.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2021 18:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:23 - Mar 26 with 701 viewsgiant_stow

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:19 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Very much a slow burner, like the early seasons of GoT. It's a show you have to pay attention to, it's pretty densely plotted.

Cheers chaps.

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:33 - Mar 26 with 682 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Have you watched. 'Norwich City's Major Triumphs'?

If you like fantasy, might be right up your street.
Battlestar gallactica replacements on 19:20 - Mar 26 with 643 viewsgiant_stow

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:33 - Mar 26 by DropCliffsNotBombs

Brute!

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 19:38 - Mar 26 with 631 viewsandytown

Picard if you can get Amazon Prime is alright if you like space drama
Login to get fewer ads

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 01:27 - Mar 27 with 581 viewsfactual_blue

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:33 - Mar 26 by DropCliffsNotBombs

One episode. Ten minutes long. Throughout the episode the screen is blank. Although a picture of Mike Bassett flashes up at random intervals.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 01:32 - Mar 27 with 578 viewsDubtractor

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 18:19 - Mar 26 by BlueBadger

Yep, definitely stick with the expanse. It gets better and better, and as Badger says you need to pay attention. Either that or watch it again after you finish it!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 03:12 - Mar 27 with 565 viewsBlueBadger

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 01:32 - Mar 27 by Dubtractor

Yep, definitely stick with the expanse. It gets better and better, and as Badger says you need to pay attention. Either that or watch it again after you finish it!

Season 5 is astonishing. I'm gutted that there's only one series left but there's some truly crazy stuff going on in books 7 and 8 with the promise of even more in 9 that would be really tough to do justice to onscreen without a serious effects budget(for starters).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Battlestar gallactica replacements on 14:04 - Mar 27 with 478 viewsPerublue

'' House of cards'' USA ... ? It's the same just without the spacey bit....or in fact that's just the last season ;-) .. bduuuuum tish.
I would even say Phantom menace.......it's the political side you like ?
I actually adored that series and miss it greatly,you do have course have ''caprica'' although i never watched it myself.
No spoilers but they managed to close the series in a much better way than Lost you'll be pleased to hear which was a bit of a clusterfck

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024