Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... 10:44 - Apr 4 with 703 viewswkj

As this is how owning a club works after all.

Point is, we all get to apply for the job. On your application how do you answer these questions

1. What is the first change you make to the club,

2. Dead or alive - What player would you sign to build the club around

3. What self indulgent fun change would you make (Example: The tuck shops are to sell pot noodles going forward)
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 10:44]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:48 - Apr 4 with 677 viewsCheltenham_Blue

1. Complete Renovation of PR and Playford Road

2. Muhren

3. Never mention 'Tuck Shops' again. Are you 13?
3a. Food brought to you at your seat, like in 'Merica

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:50 - Apr 4 with 670 viewsfooters

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:48 - Apr 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

2. Muhren

wkj made her fortune in the tuck shop game.

Charging a quid for a choc dip which is only 30p wholesale. Captive audience though, innit.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:54 - Apr 4 with 650 viewswkj

1. Pumping a load of money into the transfer pot is fairly obvious - but I would honestly want to get our pitch sorted. More money for the groundskeeper with mind to install undersoil heating and a better drainage system.

2. Henrik Larsson - For my money, one of the most entertaining strikers both on and off the ball. There have been plenty better players in the history of the game, but he is one of the most exciting I have ever watched live.

3. Cadburys Cream eggs and Caramel eggs in the shape of footballs will now be sold at every home game. They will cost £2 each, but in the wrapper is a code for "Golden Gamble".

Crybaby

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:55 - Apr 4 with 644 viewswkj

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 10:48 - Apr 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

2. Muhren

Tuck shops are by far the preferred descriptor over "Diner", surely

Crybaby

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 11:02 - Apr 4 with 618 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Introduce pre pay bands that you just scan at paypoints. Speeds up the whole half time process.

Normally John Wark but given our current position I wonder if we dont need more of Tarrico.

Walkers Worcester Sauce crisps to be in plentiful supply on Match days

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 11:05 - Apr 4 with 605 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

If you have the foresight to engage me as the new owner the first thing I would change is ... the owner.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 11:08 - Apr 4 with 594 viewsIpswichKnight

1) install a CEO that has been a CEO at a top club before and get them to run the club according to the business plan.

2) Alan Brazil - would be lethal at this level and can play up front by himself as well.

3) local produce only on sale at the food and booze counters.
(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 11:29 - Apr 4 with 554 viewschrismakin

Clean up the ground, invite supporters and players down to get involved too have a good community day

Marcus Stewart

Beer dispensers at your seats. pop a coin in the slot and out pops a beer.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Login to get fewer ads

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 12:09 - Apr 4 with 523 viewswkj

(Not Real) Evans leaves and the job of Owner is up for grabs... on 11:08 - Apr 4 by IpswichKnight

1) install a CEO that has been a CEO at a top club before and get them to run the club according to the business plan.

2) Alan Brazil - would be lethal at this level and can play up front by himself as well.

3) local produce only on sale at the food and booze counters.

The board of directors have informed me that your plans are entirely too sensible for the job. Although some Away Days and Food Hall goodies wouldn't be a bad way to enjoy the day.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024