Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One burning question... 09:19 - Apr 8 with 1268 viewsArnieM

Where does the majority owner of Town , ORG, get its money from to finance this Club going forwards?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

One burning question... on 09:20 - Apr 8 with 1249 viewsjayessess

pension fund

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

One burning question... on 09:23 - Apr 8 with 1216 viewsArnieM

One burning question... on 09:20 - Apr 8 by jayessess

pension fund

Thank you Jayessess ....but I thought that was from the Three Lions proportionate owner?

One burning question... on 09:24 - Apr 8 with 1203 viewsCheltenham_Blue

One burning question... on 09:23 - Apr 8 by ArnieM

Thank you Jayessess ....but I thought that was from the Three Lions proportionate owner?

ORG own 90% of GameChanger20.

The Yanks own 5%

Evans owns the other 5%

Have you read any of the statements?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

One burning question... on 11:30 - Apr 8 with 1089 viewsArnieM

One burning question... on 09:24 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

ORG own 90% of GameChanger20.

The Yanks own 5%

Evans owns the other 5%

Have you read any of the statements?

yes I did and listen to all the vidoes thanks ...But wasn't sure WHERE the funds come from for ORG …(I know they own 90%) but that doesn't answer my question re funding routes does it . I thought the Three Lions used the USA Pension as funding , not ORG .Hence my question really.

No need to get arsey , I was simply asking a question.

One burning question... on 11:39 - Apr 8 with 1040 viewsCheltenham_Blue

One burning question... on 11:30 - Apr 8 by ArnieM

yes I did and listen to all the vidoes thanks ...But wasn't sure WHERE the funds come from for ORG …(I know they own 90%) but that doesn't answer my question re funding routes does it . I thought the Three Lions used the USA Pension as funding , not ORG .Hence my question really.

As was I.

I wasn't getting Arsey at all.

ORG are the main owners. "GC20" are the 'front' for ORG and will do the day to day running of the investment. Ed Schultz, (MD of ORG) is on the board of GC20, but the decision making will be left to 'The Three Lions' and Mike O'leary for now.

Once a CEO is appointed, he will run the club full stop. Mike O'Leary will revert to being a non executive Chairman, (think Sheppy when ME came in) and will act as support for the CEO, whoever that might be.

The CEO will be an employee of the club and will report to GC20, who will in turn be responsible for progressing toward a profit based business model for ORG.

That in a nutshell, is why they not only have to go for the Prem, but also to increase the revenue of the club.

Expect a smaller squad, players bought with the intention of selling at huge profit, genuine moves to create a better match day experience to get more into the ground and to spend more, and more concerts and events.

You know, the way we should have been run for the last 10 years.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 11:42]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

One burning question... on 11:43 - Apr 8 with 1010 viewsParky

One burning question... on 11:30 - Apr 8 by ArnieM

My understanding is that ORG’s funds are from the pension fund and Three Lions’ 5% is made up of their own money / businesses.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/56662790.amp

In the above article:

“In a statement, Evans - who owned the Suffolk side for more than 13 years - said ORG "manage funds on behalf of a large US pension fund", with Ed Schwartz acting as their representative on the board.”
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 11:45]
One burning question... on 12:04 - Apr 8 with 958 viewsMJallday

I should do a Microsoft paint of all of this

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

One burning question... on 12:05 - Apr 8 with 950 viewsjeera

One burning question... on 12:04 - Apr 8 by MJallday

I should do a Microsoft paint of all of this

This is what's missing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

One burning question... on 12:07 - Apr 8 with 932 viewschicoazul

The Feds. Babylon. The Po Po.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

One burning question... on 12:53 - Apr 8 with 840 viewsitfcsuth

90% of GC20 Ltd owner through ORG Portfolio Management LLC - with Edward Schwartz sitting on the board as representation for ORG.

I think ORG's latest portfolio breakdown was this
AUM:
Pooled investment vehicles: $185,700,480
Pension and profit sharing plans : $11,812,356,233
Charitable organisations : $149,059,508

The Pension Fund (which won't name - don't know what we are and aren't allowed to disclose on here) is much greater than what ORG have under management.
But as with all funds, the investments they make are supposed to be both well-judged and diversified, to really help prevent significant losses - and it looks as though ORG Portfolio Management have a small % of the wider fund under management.

ORG Portfolio Management LLC also operate ORG AZ Secondary Opportunity Fund LP which is a basic Real Estate Fund with $228.9m AUM.
One burning question... on 14:39 - Apr 8 with 687 viewsArnieM

One burning question... on 11:39 - Apr 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

As was I.

I wasn't getting Arsey at all.

ORG are the main owners. "GC20" are the 'front' for ORG and will do the day to day running of the investment. Ed Schultz, (MD of ORG) is on the board of GC20, but the decision making will be left to 'The Three Lions' and Mike O'leary for now.

Once a CEO is appointed, he will run the club full stop. Mike O'Leary will revert to being a non executive Chairman, (think Sheppy when ME came in) and will act as support for the CEO, whoever that might be.

The CEO will be an employee of the club and will report to GC20, who will in turn be responsible for progressing toward a profit based business model for ORG.

That in a nutshell, is why they not only have to go for the Prem, but also to increase the revenue of the club.

Expect a smaller squad, players bought with the intention of selling at huge profit, genuine moves to create a better match day experience to get more into the ground and to spend more, and more concerts and events.

You know, the way we should have been run for the last 10 years.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 11:42]

Many thanks for that CB . Much appreciated . Sorry to get off on wrong foot so to speak.

One burning question... on 14:43 - Apr 8 with 664 viewseireblue

Burning question,.......Fireman Pension fund,.....well done Arnie, genius.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024