Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? 17:26 - Apr 18 with 1623 viewsKeno

if so how the fecking feck fecking feck feck do you fir the back wheel hubs into the tyres?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:32 - Apr 18 with 1601 viewsjeera

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=+how+the+fecking+feck+fecking+feck+feck+do+you+fi

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:39 - Apr 18 with 1572 viewsKeno

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:32 - Apr 18 by jeera

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=+how+the+fecking+feck+fecking+feck+feck+do+you+fi

Tried that

Apparently you shove it in at an angle, push and twist and help presto it pops!!

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:43 - Apr 18 with 1558 viewsbluelagos

You shove them in at an angle, push aand twist, and hey presto, it pops.

No need to thank me.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:45 - Apr 18 with 1551 viewsjeera

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:39 - Apr 18 by Keno

Tried that

Apparently you shove it in at an angle, push and twist and help presto it pops!!

Everything has to be an innuendo with you.

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:53 - Apr 18 with 1523 viewsKeno

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:45 - Apr 18 by jeera

Everything has to be an innuendo with you.

To the clean, pure, innocent and wholesome Jeery all is clean, pure, innocent and wholesome

The minds of some people twisting things, they should get a grip of themselves

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:57 - Apr 18 with 1519 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:58 - Apr 18 with 1510 viewsKeno

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:39 - Apr 18 by Keno

Tried that

there you look

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 18:11 - Apr 18 with 1489 viewsRozz

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:58 - Apr 18 by Keno

there you look

Actual footage of me post-lockdown trying to put my jeans on for the pub.
Login to get fewer ads

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 18:21 - Apr 18 with 1458 viewsOldsmoker

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:57 - Apr 18 by factual_blue

The Birmingham screwdriver - I know it well.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 18:33 - Apr 18 with 1423 viewsCheltenham_Blue

You're building a Tamiya RC car? Sounds like a mid life crisis to me.

Which one are you building and how much was it?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:08 - Apr 18 with 1379 viewsMookamoo

Try putting the tyre into a bowl of hot water for a bit. Makes them easier to twist.
Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:39 - Apr 18 with 1340 viewsKeno

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:08 - Apr 18 by Mookamoo

Try putting the tyre into a bowl of hot water for a bit. Makes them easier to twist.

Cheers, I’ll try that tomorrow

Given up after 2 hours of trying today

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 1336 viewsjeera

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 17:53 - Apr 18 by Keno

To the clean, pure, innocent and wholesome Jeery all is clean, pure, innocent and wholesome

The minds of some people twisting things, they should get a grip of themselves

I see what you did there!

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:40 - Apr 18 with 1339 viewsKeno

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 18:33 - Apr 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

You're building a Tamiya RC car? Sounds like a mid life crisis to me.

Which one are you building and how much was it?

I thought my grandsons would like to play with it

Got a grasshopper

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/tamiya-110-grasshopper/?exchange_rate=

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:55 - Apr 18 with 1309 viewssuffolkpoker

Any of you lot ever built a Tamiya Remote Controlled Car? on 19:40 - Apr 18 by Keno

I thought my grandsons would like to play with it

Got a grasshopper

https://www.wonderlandmodels.com/products/tamiya-110-grasshopper/?exchange_rate=

I have still got my original one, still got a broken back wheel / chassis from when I was a kid

Always kept and promised to spend the £80 on the new bit

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024