Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
...........Message to Paul Cook................. 01:26 - Apr 20 with 1001 viewseddiespearitt03

I,m hoping you can attract a few quality fringe players from Premiership clubs, even if it is just for one full season.

Blackpool recruited Ellis Simms from Everton, so maybe this club can target and recruit some quality from like wise clubs. ,
...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 08:03 - Apr 20 with 728 viewsMetal_Hacker

Thanks mate , I'll pass the message on
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 8:06]

Poll: If it were one or the other

...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 08:30 - Apr 20 with 623 viewsHerbivore

I don't mind one or two loans if they are going go bring us the kind of quality we can't afford, like Mick used to do with the likes of Fraser, Lawrence, and Celina. I don't want us bringing in 4 or 5 Prem kids who may or may not do well.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 09:51 - Apr 20 with 446 viewsJ2BLUE

...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 08:30 - Apr 20 by Herbivore

I don't mind one or two loans if they are going go bring us the kind of quality we can't afford, like Mick used to do with the likes of Fraser, Lawrence, and Celina. I don't want us bringing in 4 or 5 Prem kids who may or may not do well.

Trouble is, in league one they are all we will have access to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 432 viewseireblue

...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 08:03 - Apr 20 by Metal_Hacker

Thanks mate , I'll pass the message on
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 8:06]

Well, we don’t have to worry about whether Leam is going to join PC now.
...........Message to Paul Cook................. on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 432 viewsSwansea_Blue

How old is Gio now?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024